2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

And I thought the woman from Radio DeeJay was forward!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Well, so imagine all the ones that we're not even aware of ! There could be a massive subculture there of "free love" going around that we're not seeing here :roftl:

You jealous women!:mf_rosetinted:

The girl had cold hands!

In July!:biggrin2:

I'm not jealous, I swear :biggrin2:. But I also suffer from eternal cold hands and feet. Do I get to cuddle up to someone too? Maybe I can get Dan? :das:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so imagine all the ones that we're not even aware of ! There could be a massive subculture there of "free love" going around that we're not seeing here :roftl:

I'm not jealous, I swear :biggrin2:. But I also suffer from eternal cold hands and feet. Do I get to cuddle up to someone too? Maybe I can get Dan? :das:

You can always try Mika, if you can catch him up...:mf_rosetinted:

should we start a rumor? :teehee::lmao:

Ok, you go and I shall follow :naughty:.

You can always try Mika, if you can catch him up...:mf_rosetinted:

I think that if I tried to put my hand up Mika's shirt like that he'd have a heart attack :lmfao:

Wish I'd thought of that last Saturday!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wait, nevermind I don't have the Radio2 one, bu I do have the R101. :naughty:

pleaaase... post it :teehee: I ruined my recording, so now I want to listen to a nice version of it :naughty:

Wish I'd thought of that last Saturday!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

What, trying it on errr I mean heating your hands up with Dan, or with Mika? :biggrin2:

:roftl:

I missed a comma, sorry...

Why, would i ask, would Mika have a heart attack?

Ah! Well, you know, I don't think that he'd be expecting me to do that :mf_lustslow:

What, trying it on errr I mean heating your hands up with Dan, or with Mika? :biggrin2:

Ah! Well, you know, I don't think that he'd be expecting me to do that :mf_lustslow:

And you think he was expecting the blond girl from radio to do it?:mf_rosetinted:

You can read it on his face, move along, chick!:mf_rosetinted:

That would be Mika, didn't see Dan:naughty:

The interview on Radio Deejay, about the video being censored just because it was him dancing around in underwear, and how he said to the radio stations what was their problem, because they show women dancing in their underwear and doing worse things and they don't have a problem with that, I so agree with that... I think it's ridiculous..

Pics from RTL :wub2::wub2:

galitemimg474.jpg

LOVE the shorts.

from R101

686581__536x400.jpg

Second base, Sara? I nearly spat my drink everywhere:roftl:

But when I first saw it I thought she was very....forward....:aah: