2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

maybe it's already posted

anyway

radio 2 interview will be broadcast today

saturday 25 july in a programme from 6.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. (probably it will be the first interview so at 6.00/6.30 p.m. 5.00 p.m. UK time)

http://www.radio.rai.it/radio2/ingressolibero/view.cfm

click on

ASCOLTA LIVE

this programme has not podcast, so, people who are able please register if you have time, thank you :thumb_yello:

no problem for me, I can listen and recorded ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway

saturday 25 july in a programme from 6.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m. (probably it will be the first interview so at 6.00/6.30 p.m. 5.00 p.m. UK time)

click on

ASCOLTA LIVE

this programme has not podcast, so, people who are able please register if you have time, thank you :thumb_yello:

no problem for me, I can listen and recorded ;)

thank you

so, if we will see you online, we will be relaxed

THANK YOU TO ALL KIND PEOPLE WHO RECORDED RADIO PROGRAMS YESTERDAY, ESPECIALLY THE FOREIGN FANS WHO WERE FORCED TO LISTEN ITALIANS DJS SPEAKING ITALIAN :thumb_yello:

Just heard it:thumb_yello:

Did you understand what the girl said? :naughty: WAG is a Jon Bon Jovi song. :lol3:

So, now we have:

Belinda Carlisle

Kim Wilde

Jon Bon Jovi

Anything else? :original:

:floor: :floor:

Did you understand what the girl said? :naughty: WAG is a Jon Bon Jovi song. :lol3:

So, now we have:

Belinda Carlisle

Kim Wilde

Jon Bon Jovi

No I don't speak Italiano....

Add to the list:

Meatloaf

Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn

No I don't speak Italiano....

Add to the list:

Meatloaf

Walking in Memphis - Marc Cohn

:roftl::roftl:

OMG He must be really talented if he can mix so many different songs to make a new one. :naughty:

So, now we have:

Belinda Carlisle

Kim Wilde

Jon Bon Jovi

My mom said Katy Perry :roftl::roftl:

and me Pink Floyd meets MGMT

Where should I click on that website? Is Mika on the radio right now? Please help! I've been working hard the last couple of days and I haven't got a clue what Mika's been doing. :blush-anim-cl:

It's not working for me. :(

Edited by Marianne84

anyway

click on

ASCOLTA LIVE

Grazie Allegra :flowers2:

WAG is on on Radio 2. :biggrin2:

I heard it too!! :boing: And on 3 other Italian stations, in the space of like 3 hours when I was in the park sunbathing :boing:

thank you

so, if we will see you online, we will be relaxed

THANK YOU TO ALL KIND PEOPLE WHO RECORDED RADIO PROGRAMS YESTERDAY, ESPECIALLY THE FOREIGN FANS WHO WERE FORCED TO LISTEN ITALIANS DJS SPEAKING ITALIAN :thumb_yello:

Ditto that, a big thank you to everyone who's been recording interviews, not just the Italian ones, but all week. You guys are stars!! :flowers2:

Where should I click on that website? Is Mika on the radio right now? Please help! I've been working hard the last couple of days and I haven't got a clue what Mika's been doing. :blush-anim-cl:

It's not working for me. :(

clicking ASCOLTA LIVE on the LEFT hand menu should be enough:blink:

it may take a little while to load...

Edited by robertina

I heard it too!! :boing: And on 3 other Italian stations, in the space of like 3 hours when I was in the park sunbathing :boing:

That's why you weren't on the forum! :roftl:

I thought you weren't feeling good. :tears:

Lucky, I'm struggling to hear them all:aah:

It is! I can't remember it all clearly now, but it's worth it!:wub2:

yes, it was the interview that he confessed he wrote Ci Parliamo Da Grandi, and the interviewer thought he was joking :aah: I remember the day we found out long ago, for sure Mika didn't know we already knew! Haha

It was a pleasure Allegra :thumb_yello: You know, my family is italian so I'm a bit used to listen to spoken italian, besides it has a sort of musical thing, it's comfortable to the ears :wink2:

Besides, I'll always say, italian music radios and music channels will always be my favourites, I spent an entire month in Italia listening to Rete All Music a couple of hours a day :naughty:

Bon Jovi was the 1st thing I thought and posted on MFC, but then I found Belinda Carslile and I think that last one is more alike

you know it WILL be recorded :naughty:

Mille grazie!!....Millioni grazie! :naughty: Here it's almost 1 PM, I think I can listen to it but I won't be able to record :(

Edited by Romis