2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

I can listen to RTL perfectly (I'm listening right now), but not to record live. I can download the audio ONCE it has been aired and it's saved in the page. But don't worry, I'll make all that I can :thumb_yello:

Thank you :wub2:

Ok, going to nap now :naughty::bye:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, that says enough of how tired I am.. I had read GONE..

sorry

That's ok:wub2: I only speak one language and I don't always get that right:naughty:

I can listen to RTL perfectly (I'm listening right now), but not to record live. I can download the audio ONCE it has been aired and it's saved in the page. But don't worry, I'll make all that I can

I love italian radios and Rete all Music channel :teehee: they always have the best new music

Laura and some other fans wanted to see him at the radiostation, but I dunno if Mika read their twits and if they will be able to :(

Thank you:thumb_yello:

not me :naughty:

the schedule is crazy, traffic is crazy, the heat is crazy...but i presume some fans are crazy as well!:biggrin2:

not sure 100% who though

Robi.................the sensible fan:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yes, the "crazy" fans are still biting their nails and deciding what to do.. :boxed:

Go for it:thumb_yello::naughty:

not me :naughty:

the schedule is crazy, traffic is crazy, the heat is crazy...but i presume some fans are crazy as well!:biggrin2:

not sure 100% who though

yeah, I heard that about Milano too! :naughty: Big city, much population, much traffic... :aah: And heat because of the asphalt. And the industries! Gosh, it must be really crazy, and Mika will be here, and there...Poor boy

Edited by Romis

yeah, I heard that about Milano too! :naughty: Big city, much population, much traffic...too little nature! :aah: And heat because of the asphalt. And the industries! Gosh, it must be really crazy, and Mika will be here, and there...Poor boy

awww MIKA MIKA in Milano i´m so happy :boing: :boing: is very emotion :biggrin2:

oh, would take the asphalt and the traffi (tube haha.. :aah:) and everything (even 3 hrs on the train per way) to see big M, yes CRAZY sums it up. :boxed:

kath, that's encouraging me to sin! :roftl:

sweet dreams Nono! :bye:

my recording program seems to be fine, so I compromise to record RTL. I'll try to record the program at 16:00 hs, but the streaming doesn't sound much good.

If you're listening to another radio station and you can, you could try with this program:

http://audio-recorder-for-free.softonic.com/

It's simple to use, so I guess you won't have a problem :wink2:

I can't understand anything on the site since it's all in italian :'(

the schedules don't mention Mika anywhere... can someone please tell me where to listen/when?

thanks so much:wink2:

yes, it does! For example...

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

can you see Mika there? :teehee:

If you're lost, just seek for the word "Cerca" (Search in italian), and write Mika :wink2:

yes, it does! For example...

http://www.rtl.it/musica/interviste.php?m_id=1&sm_id=0&param=214

can you see Mika there? :teehee:

If you're lost, just seek for the word "Cerca" (Search in italian), and write Mika :wink2:

thank you thank you!!!

Okay, now that site where you linked me says M will be on at 15:00 (3:00pm) Italian time.

To listen live: http://www.rtl.it/player/player_video.php

Right?

Now, there are other links in the first post of this thread are they all the same radio? only different times? or is he appearing on several Italian stations?:blink:

Aghh thank you:biggrin2:

works for me too. It's quite fun listening to the DJs when you cannot understand anything at all:teehee:

I know :lol3:

talking about him now

xxxxxxxMikaxxxxxxxxMikaxxxxxxxxxMikaxxxxxxx

I heard :fangurl:

Good to know he'll be on there :naughty:

Shame a lot was them messing around, "mica" is an Italian word :roftl:

That reminds me of the time when my brother went to Italy with his Italian fiancee and her family kept getting his name wrong and calling him Louis.

Later he found out it was lui.:blush-anim-cl:

3,2,1...marathon started for me too!!!

how am i supposed to work this morning??

i was listening to deejay in my car and missed the bit about mika, but good we know he'll be there!

happy new day in Milan, Mika...