2009 - Mika at Italian radio stations

Giulietta

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how that German lady was able to get answers from him no one ever did, such as his real name and what H stood for!:teehee:

Go Germans, Go Italians!:thumb_yello:

Suck him up and get all the info we've been eagerly waiting for the past couple of years!:mf_rosetinted:

Color of pants on the WAG video perhaps?:biggrin2:

He already said that: white :biggrin2:

He already said that: white :biggrin2:

Oh, i didn't get that!

Been busy at the hospital during the day making exams and treatment for my chron's which is a bit harsh by now...:sneaky2:

Finding a bit hard to deal with all the interviews and info right now...:boxed:

Only at night and when i'm not in pain...

Thank God for all of you guys to keep me posted when i cannot!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh, i didn't get that!

Been busy at the hospital during the day making exams and treatment for my chron's which is a bit harsh by now...:sneaky2:

Thank God for all of you guys to keep me posted when i cannot!:thumb_yello::wub2:

:huglove:

we'll try and do a good work tomorrow!:thumb_yello:

Oh, i didn't get that!

oh sorry Carla! :huglove:

you'll surely be able to catch up no need to hurry :)

Mika's interviews usually help me feel better - hope it's the same with you :wub2:

oh sorry Carla! :huglove:

you'll surely be able to catch up no need to hurry :)

Mika's interviews usually help me feel better - hope it's the same with you :wub2:

I take my Ipod with WAG on repeat during exams and close my eyes:...:naughty:

It makes me forget where i am...:wink2:

grazie Guilietta! :huglove:

Credo que ascolterò la radio RTL live...qui sará le dieci a la matina :naughty: Non saró molto stanca come si me svegliassi a 3:50 AM per ascoltare tutti !! hahaha

Edited by Romis

giulia..i'll update your first post with all radio links to listen all this live...it's mad!!

:shocked:

and it's almost 40° here...poor mika :naughty:

ppl can go and offer him cold water at each station...:wink2:

:shocked: It was 42 º C (107 ºF )when I was in Rome, about this date but 5 years ago :naughty: I was told Milano was less hot though!! :huh: Anyway I didn't sweat much, maybe it's not that humid, I don't know

Btw, Milano is the same time zone than Rome, isn't it? 'Cause I count the hours in 'Rome time' (5 hours more than here) :teehee:

My grandma is in Abruzzo right now, I wish I was there with her to take a train to Milano! hahaha

Wow busy day :shocked:

Looks like I won't be sleeping again :naughty:

Thanks for posting :flowers2:

OHH Nono! You're in LA! Sure :naughty:

You'd have to be awake all night, since the last interview starts 7:30 AM ...and the first one is the previous day, I guess about 10 PM :boxed:

Oh, i didn't get that!

sorry to hear that.. my sister i l has it too and it's not fun :boxed:

OHH Nono! You're in LA! Sure :naughty:

You'd have to be awake all night, since the last interview starts 7:30 AM ...and the first one is the previous day, I guess about 10 PM :boxed:

God dammit :aah:

I have to say, though, I quite enjoyed waking up this morning to find everything already available to download. It's much more fun to be listening live, though. :naughty:

Oh, i didn't get that!

Aye I am finding it hard to keep up as I work all day. You just feel like you are missing out on something don't you?

Sorry to hear you aren't so good Wonka. Hope you feel a bit better soon.

God dammit :aah:

I have to say, though, I quite enjoyed waking up this morning to find everything already available to download. It's much more fun to be listening live, though. :naughty:

What a day:shocked:

Is anyone going to see him?

I can listen to RTL perfectly (I'm listening right now), but not to record live. I can download the audio ONCE it has been aired and it's saved in the page. But don't worry, I'll make all that I can :thumb_yello:

I love italian radios and Rete all Music channel :teehee: they always have the best new music

Laura and some other fans wanted to see him at the radiostation, but I dunno if Mika read their twits and if they will be able to :(