hello!! im new

sarah778

hey. im sarah. well after being a lurker on the forum for the past few months i have finally decided to officially join. ive been a mika fan since hearing Grace Kelly in 2007, but have only become an avid fan since feb 2008 when i saw mika in concert at brixton. i also saw mika at sadlers wells last month and have been lucky enough to win itunes tickets a few days ago, so i might pluck up the courage to finally speak to some of you on friday.

anyway that's me, i cant wait to get to know people and become an official MFC'er. :biggrin2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:aah::biggrin2:

hey. im sarah. well after being a lurker on the forum for the past few months i have finally decided to officially join. ive been a mika fan since hearing Grace Kelly in 2007, but have only become an avid fan since feb 2008 when i saw mika in concert at brixton. i also saw mika at sadlers wells last month and have been lucky enough to win itunes tickets a few days ago, so i might pluck up the courage to finally speak to some of you on friday.

anyway that's me, i cant wait to get to know people and become an official MFC'er. :biggrin2:

hello, im so glad ur come forward :thumb_yello: wecome to mfc!!!:mf_lustslow: im kt4mika i was also at sadlers wells. and im going itunes, what will u be wearing so i can keep a eye out for you!!! :biggrin2::aah:

:aah::biggrin2:

hello, im so glad ur come forward :thumb_yello: wecome to mfc!!!:mf_lustslow: im kt4mika i was also at sadlers wells. and im going itunes, what will u be wearing so i can keep a eye out for you!!! :biggrin2::aah:

hey :).well ive heard it is a black/white/silver theme so i think i will wear my black and white t-shirt (it glows in the dark :wink2:). but im not 100% sure.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome:biggrin2:

hey :).well ive heard it is a black/white/silver theme so i think i will wear my black and white t-shirt (it glows in the dark :wink2:). but im not 100% sure.

thanks everyone for the warm welcome:biggrin2:

aaarrrr im not doing the black/white/silver thing :aah: why do you think every 1s doing it????? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

aaarrrr im not doing the black/white/silver thing :aah: why do you think every 1s doing it????? :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

i have no idea! i personally prefer the golden theme. what time will you be arriving on friday?? i hope to be there mid afteroon (as long as i can avoid the train strike)

i have no idea! i personally prefer the golden theme. what time will you be arriving on friday?? i hope to be there mid afteroon (as long as i can avoid the train strike)

train strike :shocked: we are dropping the kids off about 10 then going to try and get in our hotel room 4 2. :naughty: get something to eat then make our way there :biggrin2: wwooooooo cant wait to see my lil sexbomb friday :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

train strike :shocked: we are dropping the kids off about 10 then going to try and get in our hotel room 4 2. :naughty: get something to eat then make our way there :biggrin2: wwooooooo cant wait to see my lil sexbomb friday :woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

:lol3::blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello: yeh it going to be fun. we arnt bothering with hotel rooms, if we miss the tube its the night bus all the way home. im sooooooooooooooooooo excited :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2: