The Track Listing for WE ARE GOLDEN!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No further details except that it will be released in Japan first (in the world) on Sept 16th. :pinkbow:

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/mika/index.html (you can see the date even if you don't understand the language)

I still find this very hard to believe...I think I will only truly believe it when it actually occurs.:mf_rosetinted:

In the Japanese language blurb under biography, they mention some song titles, but nothing we don't already know, there is no tracklisting, nor on HMV Japan yet, but JP deluxe edition will cost 3000 yen and regular edition will be 2200 yen.

In fact it is also listed for pre-order on Amazon Japan, but no track listing.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%BB%E3%82%B4%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%87%E3%83%B3-%E3%83%87%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%A8%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A7%E3%83%B3-MIKA/dp/B002IQ940G/ref=ntt_mus_ep_dpt_1

Sorry that is all I know for now.

thanks so much, BS! :wub2:

is 3000 yen much..? :blink: I don't recall LICM Japanese edition being particularly pricey..

I'm debated whether to preorder it off HMV (western one) as I doubt it'll be out here in shops in deluxe edition, but o.c. I could be wrong: I was with Pdp DVD.. :naughty:

my doubt is price online going up before I come home, in more than a month time.. :blink: do you think that's what it'll happen..?

This may have already been noticed/commented on, and in that case just ignore me please :naughty:, but have you seen that the track listing on hmv for the "Deluxe" edition has these "novelties" in the Sadlers Wells gig? :roftl:

8. Good Girl Alone

9. Feels Like I'm Falling

13. Happy Endings (Over My Shoulder)

17. Take It Easy

WTF??? :roftl:

:shocked:

:lmfao:

You just can't get the staff these days can you.

Guest roelvano

Well, in Holland his new album comes out on the 18th of September.

Universal releases always albums on a friday in holland and mondays in UK !!

Got a contact at Universal, and she told me this so i'm happy, i have him 3 three days before the 'official world release'

YAY!

Well, in Holland his new album comes out on the 18th of September.

Universal releases always albums on a friday in holland and mondays in UK !!

Got a contact at Universal, and she told me this so i'm happy, i have him 3 three days before the 'official world release'

YAY!

Hi! The album will be released in France the 18th of September too!

But I've just pre ordered it from HMV, I do not know if you'll get the DELUXE edition in France,with the Sadler's Wells CD. I hope I won't have any regret...

By the way, should we "trust" HMV less because they have the track listing of the Second CD on the double edition wrong?:aah:

You bring up a good point there, Sherlock.

Hmm, maybe I won't preorder from HMV...

You bring up a good point there, Sherlock.

Hmm, maybe I won't preorder from HMV...

Yeah I'm having second thoughts... It'd be more convinient for me as they do have a store nearby where I'll be, but I dunno if I should trust them now.:teehee:

I'm confused, I've clicked HMV, Play.com and amazon, but is HMV the only one selling the deluxe edition?

No, Play has it too:

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/11307771/We-Are-Golden/Product.html

Thankyou! Oooohh and it's CHEAPER than HMV! This one's a winner!

You're welcome!:biggrin2:

Oh damnit:naughty::doh:

Btw, do pre-orders usually arrive on the day of the release? Because every time I've pre-ordered something it got here much later than it should...:teehee: But maybe it's because I'm further away?:dunno:

You're welcome!:biggrin2:

Oh damnit:naughty::doh:

Btw, do pre-orders usually arrive on the day of the release? Because every time I've pre-ordered something it got here much later than it should...:teehee: But maybe it's because I'm further away?:dunno:

Hmm I can't say I'd know...I've never actually pre-ordered anything before :aah:

Hmm I can't say I'd know...I've never actually pre-ordered anything before :aah:

Really? haha:aah:

Then I'd like someone to answer my question still:bleh:

I hope it gets to UK adresses on the day... At least it isn't being shipped by sandbag:naughty:

I'm confused, I've clicked HMV, Play.com and amazon, but is HMV the only one selling the deluxe edition?

I don't even know if I can pre-order it. I might even wait for later....Maybe the information might change. I am a bit scared about ordering now specially because I am in the US.

Yes it should be same day I thinks :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

"should" .. you never know :naughty:

I hope so:naughty:

It's the difference for me is getting it on the day instead of waiting one dayto go to town and get someone to go with me:naughty:

Really? haha:aah:

Then I'd like someone to answer my question still:bleh:

I hope it gets to UK adresses on the day... At least it isn't being shipped by sandbag:naughty:

I don't understand why people are against sandbag? They were singing their praises at the time! :roftl::roftl:

I hope so:naughty:

It's the difference for me is getting it on the day instead of waiting one dayto go to town and get someone to go with me:naughty:

You know that is exactly the way I thought when I pre ordered .. i bet IM down the local HMV on the same day too:roftl:

Exciting times :wub2:

I don't understand why people are against sandbag? They were singing their praises at the time! :roftl::roftl:

Well they were really good at helping etc, but some people had to wait sooo long for their EP and the organization wasn't really good either as some people didn't get one at all and some got too much:naughty: