Girl, you are a wicked genius :devil::thumb_yello: !

Still you should have THOUGHT of the consequences before making and posting the slow motion version :sneaky2: , what with all those cold showers after watching it and water being such a rare comodity :shocked: ...

Cheers,

Id3

:shocked:

You're absolutely right! Being Canadian and coming from a land of plentiful natural resources, I didn't consider the effects a slow-mo vid would have on the cold water supplies of other areas. :teehee:

This isn't far from me - I invite this whole thread to come and take a collective dip in these nice, cool waters. In fact, I understand that geologists say they're filled with mica. :naughty:

moraine-lake-canada_249.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody has even commented on the use of the Union jack flag :boxed::boxed:

Its the highlight for me! :aah:

I did in my first comment on the vid last night - I love that he has the union jack in the vid!!! Said it makes me feel really proud (silly but true!)

CAN WE CLEAN IT?????

YES, WE CAN!

359k2vd.jpg

Wonka!! :wub2::roftl:

So here's the video in slow motion, no audio, just for the purpose of catching more details. :teehee::roftl:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=61208555

Hokay, here's a fixed slow-mo version of the video, that includes the bits that were missing in my first attempt.

Rose - your hip twirly bit is at around 6:17. :teehee:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=61215596

Are the vids gone already? Can't see them :tears:

@Nono

Great gifs! Thanks!

The one where he pretends to be singing with a microphone is great IMO: so clumsy, it could be any teenager!

I think it's supposed to be like that tunnel that Coraline crawls through in the movie "Coraline" :naughty:

It's not a vagina :wink2:

I think it's just homage to 'Coraline'. :naughty:

I'm happy we agree. I wanted to say "I love you", but I don't want to be called as gay as a campervan this morning. :naughty:

I'll keep my witty posts under control from now on. :mf_rosetinted:

And I still don't see the point of the laser-shooting-out-of-the-crotch. Or any of the lasers, for that matter. :dunno:

I'm sure all my male students (mainly straight ones) would be extremely happy to have a laser-shooting crotch. :wink2: To show their full manly superpowers. :lightsabre:

It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

So randomly Mika

-& I love every bit of it!!

Apparently amazing means gay, since yesterday. I actually thought Mika spoke very good English, but I have been told that his vocabulary doesn't come from the Oxford English Dictionary.

Things to remember: in his past interviews, whenever he says "amazing" it doesn't mean "fabulous", but simply "gay". :mf_rosetinted:

Yep, just temporarily. But stay tuned - the Ultimate Amazing Slow Mo Version is on the way. :mf_lustslow:

Ohhh thank you! :wub2:

Could someone, maybe, please, make a moving vid of 0:42, 0:44 - 0:45 and 0:48 - 0:49? :puppy_eyes:

I'll try! :thumb_yello:

I'll try! :thumb_yello:

Oh, thank you! :huglove:

Have you looked at all the ones I posted? I may have made them already? :dunno:

I looked. Well, not trough all 85 pages, but I saw a few here and a few in the Mikagasmics and it's not there. :wink2: Otherwise I wouldn't ask, but just stare at the one already made. :bleh:

mikalaser.jpg

mikagold.jpg

Perhaps this, the laserbeams from his crown, I mean, could be a reason to censor; remember the Madonna-vid for A Little Prayer? Maybe religious people feel offended....?

Or is this idea farfetched?

I love the vid, laughing all the time. It is on constant replay on my computer!

Perhaps this, the laserbeams from his crown, I mean, could be a reason to censor; remember the Madonna-vid for A Little Prayer? Maybe religious people feel offended....?

Hmmm... Interesting... tbh I didn't see the religious reference... I immediately thought of the statue of liberty when I saw that laser scene? :dunno:

I love the vid, laughing all the time. It is on constant replay on my computer!

I believe the video (and the song!) is full of references, both musical and cultural. That's why I love it! I think it will take ages to make a full list of them. The MJ one is obvious, but Like a Prayer could be possible, too. :thumb_yello:

I believe the video (and the song!) is full of references, both musical and cultural. That's why I love it! I think it will take ages to make a full list of them. The MJ one is obvious, but Like a Prayer could be possible, too. :thumb_yello:

The MJ one? :teehee:

I love the video ... have watched it constantly since I got home last night and this morning too .... The guy is absolutely gorgeous .... :wub2: I need to go to work - but all I wanna do is stay here and watch it .... again .... and again .... and again .... and again .... am looking forward to seeing Mana's slow-mo video .... missed the links and they're not working now ..... :swoon:

Be back later :bye: I'm gonna have Mika on my mind all day .... maybe It will make me all faint and swoonsome and I'll have to come home again ..... :swoon:

:wink2:

Yep! The way he moves holding his hat in a sequence. It was pointed out here, too, last night. As soon as I saw that, I immediately thought of MJ. :groovy:

True! very true indeed! didn't notice untill you told me :thumb_yello: