Mika @ RIX FM Festival AUG 15

Droopsy

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he wont cancel :tears: I wanna see him live sooo much!!!! The iTunes live online was GREAT but would be better beeing there at a show!!!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll be there! :thumb_yello: At least it's a confirmed performance already:wink2:

I hope he wont cancel :tears: I wanna see him live sooo much!!!! The iTunes live online was GREAT but would be better beeing there at a show!!!!

Cant believe i still won tix for the iTnes show but had to cancel cos of the flight price only :crybaby:

I feel your pain! I couldn't even try to get tickets as I had a piano exam at 4.20pm 200 miles away!! :tears:

When I heard he was coming to Sweden and Malmö, I literally started screaming!I still can´t believe it! Finaly I will get to see him!! And he will only be less than an hour away!!:biggrin2:

:roftl:

I just fixed it with sitting with pretty big eyes and open mouth.....

like :shocked: just with open mouth too :naughty:

:roftl:

I just fixed it with sitting with pretty big eyes and open mouth.....

like :shocked: just with open mouth too :naughty:

I was sitting in the car on my why to my driving lesson. Let´s just say that the lesson didn´t go that well because my mind was somewhere completely different:naughty:

http://rixfm.com/festival/competition.php?competition=painting

YOU CAN WIN SIGNED THINGS, AND SEND A MESSAGE TO MIKA! :biggrin2:

Translation (used google, not the best) :

Win a signed picture from ALL artists!

Do this:

E-Mail 'Lilla Scen' on what you lack in RIX FM Festival, what do you want more of. What is good? What is bad? We want to hear your voice, seems to simply:)!

Best New RIX FM Festivalidé win our glossy signed picture.

You can also e-mail greetings to our artists who sign on Lilla Scen.

Can send a messege to an artist and win "something" signed from ALL the artists...

Förnamn: = First name

Efternamn = Surname

Telefonnummer = Phone nr.

Adress = Adress

Postnummer & postort : Postcode & city/town

Synpunkter/förslag = what you wanna say

Can send a messege to an artist and win "something" signed from ALL the artists...

Förnamn: = First name

Efternamn = Surname

Telefonnummer = Phone nr.

Adress = Adress

Postnummer & postort : Postcode & city/town

Synpunkter/förslag = what you wanna say

Forgot that part :teehee:

Hence the hesitation on my part, yes. :naughty:

I'm more likely to hesitate than anyone, having attended more Mika gigs in Scandinavia than Mika himself :naughty: But I totally believe he's gonna do this one, cause he told me so :fangurl::roftl:

I'm more likely to hesitate than anyone, having attended more Mika gigs in Scandinavia than Mika himself :naughty: But I totally believe he's gonna do this one, cause he told me so :fangurl::roftl:

He'd better be there or you'll hold him to account..:naughty:

I have been checking in here a few times, but then I've been busy. But it still feels the same now :D

And those were really the good old days... Or rather nights maybe? :biggrin2:

But he did cancel Rix Fm because he got ill, something with his ear I think? Can't remember why he cancelled Way out west though...

But that can't happen this time XD

Hahah yeah!! :biggrin2:

Oh I remember it quite vividly. :naughty: The phone calls, the e-mails, the lies, then finally getting some honest answers from some nice man taking pity (or maybe he just wanted to get rid of us.. xD ). Good times. :naughty:

He was double/triple-booked. :thumb_yello: Doing Way Out West in Gothenburg, Good Morning America in New York + some charity thing in Canada all in the same day. Well, we all know which one he actually made it to in the end. ^^

So you're right - That can't happen this time. :lmao:

Good point :lmfao:

He did!?! iTunes? :D

Yes, I asked if he is really coming to Sweden and he said he will :mf_rosetinted: he even remembered it's Rix FM, which I didn't :lmfao:

He didn't say he'd perform there, did he?:naughty:

He might just be going there with his festival loving entourage to have a great time.:biggrin2: