Which Songs Will Be Singles

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From hearing the snippets I would predict the the singles will be Rain, BIOTG (though I would prefer GGG), I See You and Touches You.

Hmm, I'll even try to do it in the order I think it would appear

4. I see you

5. One foot boy

:blink::blink::blink:

Guys, what have I missed again?

Are there any snippets available for One Foot Toy, By the Time and Touches You????

I never heard anything about these on MFC before though I have yet to catch up with posts from Firday and Saturday

:shocked::shocked:

I think Loverboy is good, but ......

I agree, Lover Boy is very much like .....

Fully agree with both of you but he got away from Instant Martyr as well:naughty:..and this is luckily not the demo version ..To me that was just absolutely horrendous to listen to because the melody at one point should have gone the other (original way) and it hurt my ears. Now he changed that bit, too:biggrin2:

hey,I didn't understand one thing...where will the version with the gig in London and Loverboy be out??In Europe,or where??

Well,don't know if I'll be able to buy it...if I won't,can someone send me Loverboy and the songs from the gig in London (of course when we'll have the cd)??Thanks.

One CD is the album , the other is the live Sadlers Wells gig he done a few months ago:thumb_yello:

They are all out on the same date

One CD is the album , the other is the live Sadlers Wells gig he done a few months ago:thumb_yello:

They are all out on the same date

ok but WHERE??Is it like with LICM?I mean,there was a British edition...well,many editions.Will it be like that with We Are Golden too??And where will the version with the London gig be out??

ok but WHERE??Is it like with LICM?I mean,there was a British edition...well,many editions.Will it be like that with We Are Golden too??And where will the version with the London gig be out??

ciao alis! I think that there will be two editions and you''ll be able to buy either the normal edition or the other one with the two Cds....I hope the version with the london gig will reach ITALY too or I'll order it by internet: I MUST HAVE IT!:mf_lustslow:

anyway....RAIN will be a single, definitely but I'm in love with BY THE TIME..it's fantastic, really moving...

I am not sure what the latest status is but about a month ago we were pretty sure (based on interviews, I guess), that the order of the singles will be WAG, Rain and Blame It On the Girls...

I think they are good choices, though not sure about Rain in the US.... However, there, I think the sales of WAG will determine whether 'The Boy' will be successful or not...

I am not sure what the latest status is but about a month ago we were pretty sure (based on interviews, I guess), that the order of the singles will be WAG, Rain and Blame It On the Girls...

I think they are good choices, though not sure about Rain in the US.... However, there, I think the sales of WAG will determine whether 'The Boy' will be successful or not...

I'm not really sure about BIOTG as a single really. I think after Rain, it ought to be a balad. By The Time is a beautiful song from what I've heard.