hello i am new! just saying hi

lindahf1

:wink2: hello this is my first post, i dont really get on here often more rarely but love mika all the same.

i am 42 a medical secretary and have seen mika twice at hammersmith appollo and islington theatre when i had a fab time. i tend to go for the seats as i end up being pushed to the back and being 5" 4" i end up only looking at people's heads.

So hello to everyone on the site! I did meet some of the people here when i was walking to the islington theatre i saw a woman with the lollipop girl tatoo wirh a group of people and thought they must be going to see Mika - one of the women asked if i belonged to this. Another woman let me listen to the news songs on her ipod when we was waiting to go into the theatre.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2: hello this is my first post, i dont really get on here often more rarely but love mika all the same.

i am 42 a medical secretary and have seen mika twice at hammersmith appollo and islington theatre when i had a fab time. i tend to go for the seats as i end up being pushed to the back and being 5" 4" i end up only looking at people's heads.

So hello to everyone on the site! I did meet some of the people here when i was walking to the islington theatre i saw a woman with the lollipop girl tatoo wirh a group of people and thought they must be going to see Mika - one of the women asked if i belonged to this. Another woman let me listen to the news songs on her ipod when we was waiting to go into the theatre.

Hi lindahf1 ! WELCOME to MFC !! :welcomeani::flowers2:

Great Intro. ! :thumb_yello:

Hope you have fun here & get to chat with some of the people that you met at those gigs ! :biggrin2:

Hi and welcome. I hope you get a chance to catch up with some of the people you met before. I'm wondering if it was Mana that you saw. I know she has a Mika tat but I can't remember what its of.

Have fun here!