Mika in Blackpool Sept 5th 09

kath

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know!!! I've been moaning at Mika for ages to give us a gig 'up North'! Lol would love to think i had this kind of influence!! Hehehe!

Need to get as many Lads n' Lasses from the MFC there as possible!! :)

i know lol so have i cant believe he is actually playing where i live... ahh dream come true lol love to see evryone there :roftl:

Great news!!

Was there last 2 years with the kids and we loved the Tower Ballroom, it is a FAB venue location for something like this!!

So OTT, Mika will love it!!

Good luck everyone!:biggrin2:

It really is :roftl:

An Up north gig with kiss me quick hats , candy floss and a roller coaster :wub2::roftl:

this is wisely said sara....i cannot deny i looked for flights and no flights from italy direct, then one should go to manchester and then a train? or to london and then a train? for 4 songs?

oh please...

it's said clearly that you should not apply if not totally sure to go...and i think we should really read rules and regulations before applying, wasting our and others' chances to go.

it's not a proper gig also.

this is opinion though...

Lol that's so true!

I live in Lancaster so I'll be there whether I get tickets or not, even if it's just to say a quick hi to Mika! Would love to meet up with everyone :)

cant wait so excited... its no even a long time away:roftl:

An Up north gig with kiss me quick hats , candy floss and a roller coaster :wub2::roftl:

You forgot the fish and chips, they always taste better at the seaside. And Blackpool rock, gotta have Blackpool rock.

Hell I'd like to go anyway, it's years since I went to Blackpool!

Sorry i was to type happy i meant winter gardens not Tower Ballroom, not wanting to confuse, Winter gardens is FAB too!! OTT like i say:teehee:

Just behind the tower anyway!!!

http://www.wintergardensblackpool.co.uk

Guys, I just wanted to point out that in order to apply for tickets you need to have a valid UK address, and they physically mail the tickets to you a few days before the gig if you are a winner. It would be a waste if people from everywhere start applying just for the sake of it, when it's sure that they will not get the tickets, and it might ruin the chances for other people (who live nearby, have a UK address and can go).

I'd say think about it....He's also playing Bestival in September, which is also in the UK, and has no restrictions. Blackpool is about as costly and/or difficult to get to as the Isle Of Wight more or less, so I guess that it's something to be considered. Also, this gig will be short (Mika being one of 4 acts) and he's also doing a festival in Sweden in August.

Bestival is sold out.

Also, if you are outside the UK, you can't apply, like Sara said.

And it's NOT a Mika gig, there are 5 acts in total, so their fans will be applying too, so it's not a certainty that you'll get tickets anyway.

Bestival is sold out.

And it's NOT a Mika gig, there are 5 acts in total, so their fans will be applying too, so it's not a certainty that you'll get tickets anyway.

Penguin .. you would get ice cream at this one :roftl::roftl:

Bestival is sold out.

yep but its still a gig a my eyes it will be the first time i will see him and he will be performing allthough it wont be as long as a MIKA GIG LOL :teehee:

You forgot the fish and chips, they always taste better at the seaside. And Blackpool rock, gotta have Blackpool rock.

Hell I'd like to go anyway, it's years since I went to Blackpool!

Ohh man!!! fish and chips :mf_lustslow:

Rock yess yessss gotta have rock :mf_lustslow:

Blackpool is mega mega fun , one is excited :biggrin2:

yep but its still a gig a my eyes it will be the first time i will see him and he will be performing allthough it wont be as long as a MIKA GIG LOL :teehee:

As long as Mika is there it will be ace:mf_lustslow:

What a great first gig for you! home town as well

Can you put up 200 MFCers , as a rough estimate and all want cooked breakfasts:roftl: