Everything I've heard thus far sounds EARGASMIC!!

I'm so impressed with all the new material. From listening to clips of the new record, I feel like Mika has most definately exceeded my expectations. I can already indentify with so many of the new songs and I haven't even heard the full versions yet.

While listening closely to the lyrics from "Dr. John", it feels like Mika wrote it especially for me. I absolutely love everything about this track! From the bridge, to melody and the faint layered vocals(is there a full version anywhere online? lol). Some more of my favorites are "Toy Boy", "Pick Up Off The Floor", "Good Gone Girl", and so much more!

:mf_lustslow::roftl::biggrin2::aah:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so impressed with all the new material. From listening to clips of the new record, I feel like Mika has most definately exceeded my expectations. I can already indentify with so many of the new songs and I haven't even heard the full versions yet.

While listening closely to the lyrics from "Dr. John", it feels like Mika wrote it especially for me. I absolutely love everything about this track! From the bridge, to melody and the faint layered vocals(is there a full version anywhere online? lol). Some more of my favorites are "Toy Boy", "Pick Up Off The Floor", "Good Gone Girl", and so much more!

Wow, when I first saw part of the title and the thumbdown emoticon I thought you were gonna absolutely HATE it lmao!!!

I'm in love with Dr. John too :wink2:

:thumb_yello:

You're my kind of boy, ToyBoy:wink2:

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

I shiver in impatient expectation "Pick Up Off The Floor":wub2:

and "Doctor John" is so remarkable :blush-anim-cl: And all songs are the Goldfield:mf_lustslow: