this is a tweet from darren hayes

http://twitter.com/darrenhayes

message to peeps on my fc - the site is down because of gremlin things but will be back asap

42 minutes ago from TweetDeck

and his website is not working as well..

maybe at mikasounds.com they're having the same problem.. :dunno:

i'm too sleepy' date=' sorry!! :sleep_1:

goodnight everyone!! :bye:[/quote']

I hope not and the pic Darren is useing with him :blink: Have seen better...

Nighty night. Take care :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika to post the blog has directly blocked the entire system...

....and now and he is trying to fix it before noticing the managers :roftl:

Mika: *finished writing the blog and starts the automatic correction of text *

Well... now... How do I post it on the site? :blink:

*he tries to click everywhere*

suddenly see a page that said: SERIOUS ERROR IN THE SYSTEM :mad3:

Mika: :shocked: Oh no * he clicked su CANC with insistant

And now??? What do I do? :hair:

He think... :huh:

Switch off the pc and go away... :fisch:

Mika: MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM Have biscuits still remained? :licks_lips:

Ok sorry... I'm rambling :roftl:

:Update:

why has my site just crashed?? just when i finished my masterpiece (cough) of a blog

less than a minute ago from web

:sad: Poor thing ...

I'm waiting for that blog! :aah::roftl:

I hope not and the pic Darren is useing with him :blink: Have seen better...

Nighty night. Take care :bye:

yeah, he could have chosen a better pic! but he changes his avvie quite often.. :naughty:

ok, i'm really going to bed now!

even if the thought of the blog will be a pain!! :teehee:

'night angel and everyone!! :huglove:

HA! no I don't think you did.:naughty: It's just my English that sucks :aah:

Ohhh I thought you were making fun of me xD

A petition is like a...*stops and tries to wake herself up* like a sentence or a paragrapgh about something eg "dont kill whales" or "we want mikasounds.com back!"AND THEN A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE SIGN UNDER IT LIKE THY WANT THIS TOO (yay for capslock!):shocked::shocked:

why has my site just crashed?? just when i finished my masterpiece (cough) of a blog

:tears:

Mika to post the blog has directly blocked the entire system...

....and now and he is trying to fix it before noticing the managers :roftl:

Mika: *finished writing the blog and starts the automatic correction of text *

Well... now... How do I post it on the site? :blink:

*he tries to click everywhere*

suddenly see a page that said: SERIOUS ERROR IN THE SYSTEM :mad3:

Mika: :shocked: Oh no * he clicked su CANC with insistant

And now??? What do I do? :hair:

He think... :huh:

Switch off the pc and go away... :fisch:

Mika: MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM Have biscuits still remained? :licks_lips:

Ok sorry... I'm rambling :roftl:

:roftl:

His site is down because it can't handle the large amount of people trying to access it after his performance on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross. The show gets millions of viewers.

:biggrin2:

Me too! But I'm getting tired! :aah:

Uhu ... *yawns*

But I'm also waiting for a video to save so I can upload it .. it's around 50% now, I still have half an hour .. :aah:

(although I do have the feeling it's gonna be something for tomorrow .. both the blog and the video :bleh:)

New blog:

BLACKPOOL, FoozBALL and WILL YOUNG

Current mood: amused.gif amused

I think my ear is ****ed. Or infected at least. The school next door to me has started again and I am reminded of that first day of school feeling. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because of the 5 am drive to Blackpool tomorrow. Perhaps I've got that first day feeling because my single is coming out on Monday. Perhaps I've got that feeling because of the 2500 album covers that are piled up in my entrance hall waiting to be signed! Hahahaha OK I've gone slightly mad.

Is releasing a second album supposed to feel like this? No one ever tells you. My hormones are going crazy. I FEEL PREGNANT. I AM PREGNANT.

Anyway back to Blackpool. I'm looking forward to this. Haven't been there since I was a kid. Just checked out the line up and saw that Pixie Lott is performing. When I bumped into her at rehearsal studios a couple weeks ago I thought she was in the room just to steal my drummer Cherise but then realized the last time I saw her was when she was dancing on stage as a Lollipop Girl at one of my first London shows. I like her. Will Young is performing as well. I've always had a soft spot for him, his voice is yummy. This could be really fun. I hear that some of the Fan Club are trying to get me down and have fish and chips with them. YOU KNOW WHAT I'm up for it. I'll try to come by after my Alan Carr interview. Lets sort it out on Twitter. For those who don't know yet, tomorrow's performance is gonna be acoustic.

I have a confession to make. I feel like I need to come out of the closet and admit my support for Charlton Athletic football team. I got into them because of friends a couple of years ago. Unfortunately every time I went to see them they lost, but they are doing much better now and are currently top of League One. I think if it wasn't for all the idiots who I was surrounded by when I was younger, I would have been quite good at football. Alright maybe its the 2nd beer talking. NO NO I COULD HAVE BEEN AMAZING SERIOUSLY. A CANNON BALL. dunno what that is but whatever, ill be listening to the Brentford match on the way up tomorrow.

OK my single We Are Golden comes out on Sunday digitally the on MONDAY in the shops. I think I wanna Blog more regularly. I think this would be a good thing. like cod liver oil without the burping. Jesus time for bed.

I love you you good night.

MIKA!

New blog:

BLACKPOOL, FoozBALL and WILL YOUNG

Current mood: amused.gif amused

Perhaps I've got that feeling because of the 2500 album covers that are piled up in my entrance hall waiting to be signed! Hahahaha OK I've gone slightly mad.

Yes Mika sign those albums. :D I ordered one with a signature :D I hope youll make it!