He just replied to me for the first time! :roftl:

I asked him to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons, and this is what he suggested:

@moccasiini how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe

:naughty:

Happy for you and think its a lucky you too? :naughty:

Can always wish he means it for real :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He just replied to me for the first time! :roftl:

I asked him to come up with a store name for creepy cartoons, and this is what he suggested:

@moccasiini how about Carniverous Comic Taco Shop. Hehehe

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm jealous though:sneaky2:

Chickadee, Google Clay Aiken. Love him!

As for Adam Lambert, he's got quite the devoted following. If the US embraces him, I suspect it could open doors for Mika.

me too!

Totally! Adam has 168,000 + followers and the majority are Americans. Hopefully, some of the people following him will check out Mika, since Adam said he likes it.

I saw I saw! :boing:

Very cool :cool:

I was thinking of you! :thumb_yello:

Feels like this guy would be worth keeping an eye on!:wink2:

He is wonderful!!!

Don't worry Katy is keeping a very close eye on him. :roftl:

That's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

Adam's version of Muse's Starlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka5BBvAfCbg

Edited by katydid

mika has posted a blog on his mikasounds myspace ..it's a crazy one but i didn't expect anything else from him :roftl:

it's rare that he is blogging on his myspace but he said he will do it more often ..what a great news ...

if someone wants me to copy and paste it just ask

xx

mika has posted a blog on his mikasounds myspace ..it's a crazy one but i didn't expect anything else from him :roftl:

it's rare that he is blogging on his myspace but he said he will do it more often ..what a great news ...

if someone wants me to copy and paste it just ask

xx

Hi Valou- enjoyed meeting you in Paris- nice to hear from you again

While we wait for Blackpool, I was looking through Spin mag's site, and they have a section called Terrific Twitter Trio of the Week.For the week of 21 of August, one of the ones they chose is Mika. Here's what they say:

Who: Mika (@mikasounds)

Why You Should Follow: The quirky U.K. pop singer has one of the most unique Twitter pages on the web. His wallpaper shows an animated donkey with a bright golden halo around its head, and his "bio" reads "long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD." His tweets are just as wacky -- he writes about painting voodoo faces, "dancing like a coconut," and threatening to burn down pubs. He also tweets about his upcoming album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, and the pros of cons of stardom (example: Debbie Harry knows who he is and asks him out for drinks; he doesn't go because he’s too tired from relentless photo shoots and interviews).

Best Tweet of the Week: "going mountain climbing in the french alps, cant think of work there, if you do... you fall off and die. Ha!"

While we wait for Blackpool, I was looking through Spin mag's site, and they have a section called Terrific Twitter Trio of the Week.For the week of 21 of August, one of the ones they chose is Mika. Here's what they say:

Why You Should Follow: The quirky U.K. pop singer has one of the most unique Twitter pages on the web. His wallpaper shows an animated donkey with a bright golden halo around its head, and his "bio" reads "long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD." His tweets are just as wacky -- he writes about painting voodoo faces, "dancing like a coconut," and threatening to burn down pubs. He also tweets about his upcoming album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, and the pros of cons of stardom (example: Debbie Harry knows who he is and asks him out for drinks; he doesn't go because he’s too tired from relentless photo shoots and interviews).

Best Tweet of the Week: "going mountain climbing in the french alps, cant think of work there, if you do... you fall off and die. Ha!"

Wow- they have real taste!

That's amazing! :boing::groovy:

TFP! :huglove:

Blackpool gig was so much frickin fun. Thank you to everyone there. And btw MFC kick ass.

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

:yay:

Havin a beer on the way back to London. Track 5 on Vera Lynn's best-of is the finest version of As Time Goes By I've ever heard. Stunning

half a minute ago from Tweetie

mikasounds HA! @mikasounds you can't drink Mika, you're pregnant ! ^^ (via @iamlucy_)

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

Mika replied Lucy (Lollipop Love)

I'm so happy for you sister!!!! :huglove:

Blackpool gig was so much frickin fun. Thank you to everyone there. And btw MFC kick ass.

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

:yay:

Havin a beer on the way back to London. Track 5 on Vera Lynn's best-of is the finest version of As Time Goes By I've ever heard. Stunning

half a minute ago from Tweetie

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!! :yay::drunk_sing::cheers:

Have been drinkin 8 beers and 1½ bottle of wine today (so far) :biggrin2: So my mood is.... great!!!! :das::naughty: