• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I though it was sooo sweet:

From Ava Garter to Dita Von Teese:

"oooh don't you just love @Mikasounds? So nice, so sweet. You just wish he could live in your pocket. A very positive person"

Honestly, that's the way I feel about Mika sometimes.Then I remind myself that he's the usual perverted 26 year old guy:naughty:

That tweet was in response to Ditta's:

Finally met the fab @Ladygaga last night, who was with the fantastic @mikasounds. Both looking uber-chic as always!

That would be....Interesting :naughty:

That sounds so weird saying the third album :aah:

It seems so far away :naughty: and it is. untill then we will hopefully save enough money to go to many conserts :biggrin2:

Or atleast one. :naughty:

A pocket-sized Mika? :aah:

I think that's a song in the making right there. An MFC-penned dark fairytale for the third album. :naughty:

Hmm, I don't know if there's much room for undersized boys on the next album. He might want to come up with something new :roftl:

A pocketful of Mika :wub2:

:teehee:

Right...

Pocket-size one foot Mika...

jpf0cw.jpg

:teehee: Do you think you can make some of those and send them around? :naughty:

Your siggie is astonishingly sexy. Mauridia_43.gif Um.. :blush-anim-cl:... excuse me, I think I have to find the *no signature* mode in the options

He will choke in there! :shocked:

:aah:

Just let the head hang out :roftl:

Edited by violet_sky
typoo - wonka's fault. It's her signature. It's bad.

He will choke in there! :shocked:

:aah:

One more reason to get him some mouth to mouth assisted breathing...:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: Do you think you can make some of those and send them around? :naughty:

Your siggie as astonishingly sexy. Mauridia_43.gif Um.. :blush-anim-cl:... excuse me, I think I have to find the *no signature* mode in the options

Just let the head hang out :roftl:

I'll be starting a new business, yes...One Foot Mikas and sell them on E-bay...:biggrin2:

Sexy is back, yes!:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't touch his head, he doesn't like it, so it's hanging out...:biggrin2:

I was just thinking how twitter has altered everything. He's not Mika anymore, he's @mikasounds:blink:

Not Twitter, MFC changed it all...:naughty:

I was the person-previously-known-as-Carla, now my husband and children call me DaWonka, FFS!:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

Quote of the day?:teehee:

:biggrin2:

One more reason to get him some mouth to mouth assisted breathing...:mf_rosetinted:

I'll be starting a new business, yes...One Foot Mikas and sell them on E-bay...:biggrin2:

Sexy is back, yes!:mf_rosetinted:

I didn't touch his head, he doesn't like it, so it's hanging out...:biggrin2:

*stares at post*

... sorry, what did you say?

*stares*