You ladies are competely right. I was actually thinking about this this morning when I woke up. When it's quiet in Mikaland, that's the time to do a thorough cleaning, do all you birthday and Christmas shopping, get caught up with your exercise routine, cook a whole lot of meals and freeze them, etc etc etc, so that when it is busy in Mikaland, we don't need to do anything except the bare essentials hehe.

I'm afraid to go to sleep atm!

God I hope so.

My family still expect real food, despite the Mikarush.

Who bathes?:mf_rosetinted:

I spent 2 and a half hours waiting to have a shower on Saturday, to be fresh and clean for AstroBoy!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you dare to take a bath you risk to miss a live interview....:shocked:

Imagine what would happen if suddenly the internet connection broke:shocked:

:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Well, you could become a great rap singer with those lyrics! :biggrin2:

But they're great and Mika could use them for making a remix:aah:

Well, you could become a great rap singer with those lyrics! :biggrin2:

A raped singer, you meant!:roftl:

I spent 2 and a half hours waiting to have a shower on Saturday, to be fresh and clean for AstroBoy!!!

I had the last decent bath the day before he started the accoustic gigs...:mf_rosetinted:

But they're great and Mika could use them for making a remix:aah:

Poor Mika, instead of camp, they'd start calling him damp!:mf_rosetinted:

:shun: I'll have you know that I'm a shower girl. I just don't like baths, so I don't bathe. I won't have you casting aspersions on my cleanliness:shun:

:teehee:

Rose, I read your report in the Bestival thread, and you've inspired me to NEVER go to a festival like that, ever. But it wasn't just the shower situation. It was the whole thing. The lugging stuff around, the recharging of the phone debacle, the leaky mattress, the disappointment with not being a Martian. The shower business was just a small part of the whole affair.

I didn't preorder it. My plan is to go to JB Hi-Fi on Friday and if they don't have it I will make a scene.:mf_rosetinted:

Can you believe: I went to Sanity today and asked him whether the album is out yet,and he goes: We received memos about it but we haven't accepted it yet:chair:then he says: we should receive it on Fridaygg ggggggggggggccccccccc (sorry that was Oliver:teehee:)

Can you believe: I went to Sanity today and asked him whether the album is out yet,and he goes: We received memos about it but we haven't accepted it yet:chair:then he says: we should receive it on Fridaygg ggggggggggggccccccccc (sorry that was Oliver:teehee:)

Oliver your son or Oliver your pet? (Sorry but I can just imagine a cat walking over your keyboard, to get your attention hehe).

I've had the pip with Sanity. I don't bother with them any more, even though they are closer than JB.

OK, so have to confess I resorted to pancakes for dinner tonight for my family... But then, hubby is not home, and the kids weren't going to complain about pancakes:naughty:

But I finally feel like I'm almost practically caught up! And I only rescheduled one meeting with my bank, and turned up late for other stuff 3 times today. Not too bad, considering:naughty:

:shun: I'll have you know that I'm a shower girl. I just don't like baths, so I don't bathe. I won't have you casting aspersions on my cleanliness:shun:

:teehee:

Rose, I read your report in the Bestival thread, and you've inspired me to NEVER go to a festival like that, ever. But it wasn't just the shower situation. It was the whole thing. The lugging stuff around, the recharging of the phone debacle, the leaky mattress, the disappointment with not being a Martian. The shower business was just a small part of the whole affair.

I gave up camping after one try, almost scared me to death when I woke up and there were two cows standing outside the tent!:naughty:

I gave up camping after one try, almost scared me to death when I woke up and there were two cows standing outside the tent!:naughty:

I actually did a fair bit of camping as a kid and loved it. I can't say that I would want to go now as an adult though. Gosh I consider it to be roughing it if we stay in a caravan.

Cows:lmfao:

Never had to contend with those. I was always more worried about snakes.

I actually did a fair bit of camping as a kid and loved it. I can't say that I would want to go now as an adult though. Gosh I consider it to be roughing it if we stay in a caravan.

Cows:lmfao:

Never had to contend with those. I was always more worried about snakes.

Yes that would be a little more logic, wouldn't it!:roftl:

But growing up in a city I had only seen cows on pictures, and they are really big close up like that!:naughty:

Yes that would be a little more logic, wouldn't it!:roftl:

But growing up in a city I had only seen cows on pictures, and they are really big close up like that!:naughty:

No, you're right. They are big animals. And they could flatten your tent with you inside if they wanted to. Actually, out of farm animals, the ones that always terrified me were turkeys. I don't know why exactly, but I just remember as a kid being terrified of turkeys.

No, you're right. They are big animals. And they could flatten your tent with you inside if they wanted to. Actually, out of farm animals, the ones that always terrified me were turkeys. I don't know why exactly, but I just remember as a kid being terrified of turkeys.

You have my fully understanding!:wink2::mf_rosetinted:

I would probably run if met a turkey walking free!:roftl:

How on earth can you call M a cutie? :blink:

That's a bit of an understatement. :naughty:

BTW He's still crazy. :wub2:

The bearded guy thinks he's a cutie?:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Wow, wow, wow, wow!

Hold the press!

Guess I got it now...

Not only the bearded guy, the other guy too...

I figured it out: Today is "Answer-To-all-Tweeters-Saying-I'm-A-Cutie Mika Day"...

Should we all pester...ahem..tweet him telling him he's a cutie too????

Edited by willywonka

The bearded guy thinks he's a cutie?:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Wow, wow, wow, wow!

Hold the press!

Guess I got it now...

Not only the bearded guy, the other guy too...

I figured it out: Today is "Answer-To-all-Tweeters-Saying-I'm-A-Cutie Mika Day"...

Should we all pester...ahem..tweet him telling him he's a cutie too????

I think you need to be male as well:mf_rosetinted: Want to make a new account and test your theory?:naughty:

Ah!

You're too damn smart for me, woman!:naughty:

Anyway, nope, i wouldn't look good in a beard...:mf_rosetinted:

Mika doesn't have a beard... and he still looks good:fisch:

Oh, you mean you're not male. Well, surely you can find a nice pic of a guy somewhere and pretend it's you?

I JOKE!! Before I get jumped on for encouraging such naughtiness, I want to make it clear that I am joking. And I'm about to go to bed (yes, I dare sleep!:shocked:) and won't be here to defend myself.

Oh, and I don't mean by you Wonka. I can't imagine you jumping on anyone for naughtiness. Jumping on them IN naughtiness, perhaps:mf_rosetinted: