Paul the ****e is now claiming that nasty tweet wasn't from him, and says he gave Mika good reviews when he was starting out :sneaky2:

I don't know how that could have happened :sneaky2:

I suppose it explains why Mika was surprised enough to respond asking if it was for real

I saw that too....very very weird indeed!!

I think that this Paul received a LOT of tweets about his nonsense sentence (ehehe...I made my part too!) and now he tries to "fix" it..:sneaky2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps with too much time on their hands should dedicate their time to do captions on the MFC instead of bugging honest people...:sneaky2:

Or then have the balls to assume they screwed up, it would have been more manly, which i doubt he is, anyway...:mf_rosetinted:

Heeeeyyy...

Check that One Boot Boy pic again...

2kl9qw.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

When my sister showed the twitpic to my dad he asked: "is that shoe by that French shoe designer.. you know" Us: "you mean Louboutin" He: "yeah, that one" Us: "Dad, that's a brace:roftl:"

What d'ya need me for???

I ain't gonna make fun of ONE BOOT BOY, the poor thing...:(

:lmfao:

Peeps with too much time on their hands should dedicate their time to do captions on the MFC instead of bugging honest people...:sneaky2:

Or then have the balls to assume they screwed up, it would have been more manly, which i doubt he is, anyway...:mf_rosetinted:

Heeeeyyy...

Check that One Boot Boy pic again...

2kl9qw.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That's more or less what I was waiting for! :naughty:

Look :eek:

Paulhitsheet @naectegale "I was hacked by a fellow hack who works in the same office. When I find out who it was I will make sure they never write again!"

I got a reply :biggrin2:

Blimey!:shocked:

He must have ignored mine, I told him to get his fat behind on stage and do what Mika does and see if he feels like criticising then!:naughty:

Paulhitsheet @naectegale "I was hacked by a fellow hack who works in the same office. When I find out who it was I will make sure they never write again!"

Do hacks bother to twitt pop tarts just to tell them they were miming???:shocked:

Oh, FFS!

What else is he going to get? Dimbass!:sneaky2:

Blimey!:shocked:

He must have ignored mine, I told him to get his fat behind on stage and do what Mika does and see if he feels like criticising then!:naughty:

I asked how the tweet had happened - I promised I wouldn't refer to him by his rude anagram if he replied to me :biggrin2: and he did :thumb_yello:

I didn't get a reply too...maybe I was rude :roftl: I said "@Paulhitsheet don't be ridiculous please!Mika is a REAL artist!"

Anyway, the hack things seems fake to me...but it's my opinion :mf_rosetinted:

I think he replies to direct questions.

He says he's feeling traumatised :sad: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt - he's just tweeted

@mikasounds No it wasn't for real.in fact it was pretty surreal seeing my name used in vain against you when i spent 3 years bigging you up!

I think it must be true, becasue of Mika's reaction - he seemed genuinely surprised, as if he knew the chap.

Do we know any of these good reviews of Mika he mentions?

I think he replies to direct questions.

He says he's feeling traumatised :sad: I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt - he's just tweeted

@mikasounds No it wasn't for real.in fact it was pretty surreal seeing my name used in vain against you when i spent 3 years bigging you up!

I think it must be true, becasue of Mika's reaction - he seemed genuinely surprised, as if he knew the chap.

Do we know any of these good reviews of Mika he mentions?

yes, Mika seemed surprised....but he could be surprised about the fact that someone accused him to mime.....not about the person who said that (OMG....I hope my english is not too bad and you can understand what I'm saying :blush-anim-cl:)

I don't know this Paulhitsheet anyway, so i don't know about hypotetical articles he wrote on Mika.

mikasounds Day off in San Fran. Crutches on those hills seems a bit exessive. Any recommendations? With love The One Foot Boy

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

Hmm seems he likes his nickname:lmfao:

That's what I was thinking! :aah::roftl:

:Update: 2

mikasounds Day off in San Fran. Crutches on those hills seems a bit exessive. Any recommendations? With love The One Foot Boy

1 minute ago from Tweetie

Hmm seems he likes his nickname:lmfao:

That's what I was thinking! :aah::roftl:

:lmfao:

But ONE BOOT BOY is better!:naughty:

:Update:

mikasounds Performed in Oakland yesterday in a foot brace, crutches (& pain killers) possibly one of the funnest shows in a while. New form of dancing

:roftl::roftl:

I'm just imagining those 'new dance moves'!

I read that and just full on spat out my orange juice.

:roftl::roftl: