Meet Up in Blackpool 5th Sept

kt4mika

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Noooooooo

Your driving all the way from Wales? :shocked:

No, I live in Lancaster, just in Wales this week visiting family, but it's not that far from North Wales actually, maybe an hour and three quarters at very most. But it will only be a 30 min drive for me on the day :wink2:

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live down the road about 5 mins away from the venue I'm so excited especially with the golden kinda theme going on got my outfit!!! At least this is taking my mind off getting my gcse results tomorrow :aah:

Ah my sister is getting her's too! I remember when I got mine, I was sure I'd failed everything!

Good luck :wink2:

Where are people staying? generally

im staying at oakwoodthemepark.co.uk. 01253624889. its only cost me £40 for a twin room and there do a great full english and get own key so it dont matter what i get back :naughty::naughty:

We're staying at The Phoenix Guest House, Cocker St, North Shore, and in relation to your earlier post, 3pm is great for us!

I just bought Mika a little guardian angel pin, it's gold-coloured with a clear stone in it, but I want to get a little something else as well.

I've already got gold shoes to wear ( I've had them for ages) and I'll look for a gold top to wear, and maybe a gold skirt if possible.

This is so exciting!!!!!!

im staying at oakwoodthemepark.co.uk. 01253624889. its only cost me £40 for a twin room and there do a great full english and get own key so it dont matter what i get back :naughty::naughty:

Are you sure that is the right website just Been on it to see whereabouts it is from the winter gardens and it is a theme park in penbrookshire lol

Are you sure that is the right website just Been on it to see whereabouts it is from the winter gardens and it is a theme park in penbrookshire lol

hahaha yeah the inlaws always go there there booked it for me . maybe its the wrong website :teehee: knowing me it is :sneaky2: me and the pc dont like eachother :roftl:

Thanks for that info Kath. I've edited, because I forgot to link your post to mine. You've put my mind at rest about the seating. I'm really looking forward to 5th September!

Brilliant! Yes...............me too:thumb_yello:

In my car:roftl:

I will be driving back to York straight after the gig.:shocked:

I love the gold hat idea:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I might order these hats for Abby and I .................anyone else want one? Max postage is £2.95 per order so I might as well order them all. They are £1.20 each I think

I might order these hats for Abby and I .................anyone else want one? Max postage is £2.95 per order so I might as well order them all. They are £1.20 each I think

oh yes could you get me one please :thumb_yello: will give you the money on the day xx :naughty:

oakwood. the inlaws say they have been going there over 15 years. :naughty: