mika on real radio after 10 am (August 2009)

scg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tune in here http://www.realradio-scotland.co.uk/ between 10am & 2pm tuesday to hear a pre-recorded show with mika recorded today (monday) in glasgow with Paul Harper

Thanks for the info!

Apparently only people from UK can listen to the radio, in fact I can't :sneaky2:

From the FAQ:

I want to listen to Real Radio outside the UK but it doesn't work. What do you suggest?

Unfortunately, Licensing Laws prevent us from providing our programmes anywhere outside of the UK. So if you are trying to listen outside of the UK and you are greeted with a voice telling you that "The stream is not available outside of the UK", our only advice would be that you consider joining us by moving to the UK!

I can record it. Thanks for the heads up scg :wink2:
Are you able to listen?

Thanks for the info!

Apparently only people from UK can listen to the radio, in fact I can't :sneaky2:

From the FAQ:

I want to listen to Real Radio outside the UK but it doesn't work. What do you suggest?

Unfortunately, Licensing Laws prevent us from providing our programmes anywhere outside of the UK. So if you are trying to listen outside of the UK and you are greeted with a voice telling you that "The stream is not available outside of the UK", our only advice would be that you consider joining us by moving to the UK!

Are you able to listen?

Crap. No I can't. :thumbdown:

Thanks for pointing that out :naughty:

Maybe Bianka can find a link that will work...

ok ive found a prog i have called wm recorder , ive tryed & tested it & it seems to work only problem it might not work when the show comes on + i might have to record the full 4 hrs as i have things to do ....... im not even sure if i know how to take out just the mika interview once im finished ! if no-one else records it & mine works i`ll try fiddling with it & upload it !

ok ive found a prog i have called wm recorder , ive tryed & tested it & it seems to work only problem it might not work when the show comes on + i might have to record the full 4 hrs as i have things to do ....... im not even sure if i know how to take out just the mika interview once im finished ! if no-one else records it & mine works i`ll try fiddling with it & upload it !

I can edit it once you've recorded it.

Good luck, and thanks :naughty:

P.S. You don't have to record the whole thing. Just listen and see if they mention his name and then start recording :naughty:

hmm well i have a house to clean & kids to feed i dont have time to sit here for 4 hrs so i have to record the whole show !

I can edit it once you've recorded it.

thanks to both:thumb_yello:

If you send the file to me, it's going to take ages to upload, is what I meant :naughty:

alright i do have some audio cutting progs if they still work if not i can obtain others :wink2: