I wish Mika was my age, still hot, nice house, coupla kids...you know

Blue Sky

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone can draw!

I've never seen any Mika drawings.. :blink: Does he draw?

Yes, I live under a rock.[/QUOTE]

Eh? i live in my own world.

i assume he draws. i HOPE he draws. in my head he draws. i can't draw very well... somethings i can, some not even close. i can't draw people so bang goes my Mika portrait...

Anyone can draw!

I've never seen any Mika drawings.. :blink: Does he draw?

Yes, I live under a rock.[/QUOTE]

Eh? i live in my own world.

i assume he draws. i HOPE he draws. in my head he draws. i can't draw very well... somethings i can, some not even close. i can't draw people so bang goes my Mika portrait...

Like I said, anyone can draw. It's just that some people struggle with it. Think of your drawings as abstract art!

We don't have them in North America. :tears:

Although there's talk that Chrysler or someone may be partnering with Fiat to bring them here. They're so cute. :wub2:

Darn. Well I hope they start selling them here. We need some cute cars :fangurl:

I wished he'd duett with the Kooks. They all like pop and they have glittery confetti and balloons at their gigs. I think a poppy song would be a great thing and The Kooks are quite much into collaboration as far as I know.

(Sorry, I just read the thread starter and thought I'd add my wish. :dunno:)

I wished he'd duett with the Kooks. They all like pop and they have glittery confetti and balloons at their gigs. I think a poppy song would be a great thing and The Kooks are quite much into collaboration as far as I know.

(Sorry, I just read the thread starter and thought I'd add my wish. :dunno:)

Why should you be sorry? That's what this thread is for. :biggrin2:

I wish Mika would get me out of my Pre-Calculus homework. I'm sure he could charm my teacher in some way. :naughty:

I wish to make a pie to birthday of the lovely Boy:mf_lustslow:. And I shall make, certainly. And I wish to get drunk into smithereens. It is joke:naughty:. But I shall drink for His health:wub2: as speak in Russia.

I wish to make a pie to birthday of the lovely Boy:mf_lustslow:. And I shall make, certainly. And I wish to get drunk into smithereens. It is joke:naughty:. But I shall drink for His health:wub2: as speak in Russia.

Sounds like a great way to celebrate his birthday!:roftl:

I am not that ambitious, I can send him a thought and maybe play some of his music which I do anyway!:naughty:

Oh ****, those words made me really appear like a boring person!:teehee::biggrin2:

Sounds like a great way to celebrate his birthday!:roftl:

I am not that ambitious, I can send him a thought and maybe play some of his music which I do anyway!:naughty:

Oh ****, those words made me really appear like a boring person!:teehee::biggrin2:

no they don't! i would be that ambitious but i doubt it would ever happen. :huglove:

I wish I could see Mika in person so I could wish him a proper birthday.

I do too :wub2: I won't even bother to twitter him as I know my little twit will only be buried in the torrents of twitters he gets!:sneaky2:

I do too :wub2: I won't even bother to twitter him as I know my little twit will only be buried in the torrents of twitters he gets!:sneaky2:

That's okay. I think it's quantity and not quality that counts in the case of birthday messages from people you barely know. :roftl:

That's okay. I think it's quantity and not quality that counts in the case of birthday messages from people you barely know. :roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Besides he'll be too busy climbing/falling off some mountain to even bother to look at twitter today.:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Besides he'll be too busy climbing/falling off some mountain to even bother to look at twitter today.:naughty:

Yeah I think it will be nice for him to log on in a few days and see a billion birthday messages even if he can't bother to go back and read them all. Hopefully he feels loved. :teehee:

Yeah I think it will be nice for him to log on in a few days and see a billion birthday messages even if he can't bother to go back and read them all. Hopefully he feels loved. :teehee:

I'm sure he will look at a few random ones in a couple of days and feel blessed that we do love him. :blush-anim-cl:

Who wants to be on twitter etc on your birthday when he is in such a beautiful place, bet he's having far too much fun to think about it.

*Mika now tweets and proves me wrong*:naughty: