Mika on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow (Thurs) - 13 Aug 2009

Marilyn Mastin

I use No23 recorer that Mellody recommended a couple of weeks ago.

It is free to download from here:

http://www.no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx

It records you any audio sound as played on your computer when record is pressed, so you need to make sure your other softwares make no noise during that time (e.g like letters arriving, reminders...etc)

i stole mine :teehee: it only records what u want it to record so no other noises :thumb_yello:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nae bother ... now whos gonna pay my lecky bill ? :roftl: ok tested it the scheduler it worked , im all set to record 4 hours of radio tomorrow for prob only 5 mins of mika ...... all i need to do is remember to turn my speakers off tonight or all hell will break loose in my house at 6pm in the morn :shocked:

we 'll pass around the hat :naughty:

I just can't wrap my head around this new stalking Mika at radio stations business. What do you say to him under those circumstances? You can hardly pretend that you just happen to run into him, can you? :naughty:

I can't imagine anyone - not Mika fans, nor Mika himself - has any illusions that people are "accidentally" running into him. I assume that if he gets tired of it, he'll STFU on Twitter about his whereabouts while doing radio promo. :teehee:

anyone has got it recorded?

Please share :)

Thanks

ive got a scheduler on which has been recording from 6am , i know i found out hes not on until after 8pm last nite but im too scared to touch it incase it stopped workng ...... so fingers crossed it works ! btw im just out my bed 10 mins ago & i havent heard them mention mika yet