Mika on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow (Thurs) - 13 Aug 2009

Marilyn Mastin

That was the funniest interviews I've heard in such a loooong time! :aah::floor:

erm...I loved the story about the car...and the dog story:

I have a dog which Mika would certainly call toy-breed and she's been kinda ill today and for some reason she sticks around me all over the place...and when he was talking about those dogs' problems it felt creepy! :naughty::boxed::shocked:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we do now 3867218.jpg look at his shirt .... look at his hair :roftl:

Thanks! :huglove:

Oh I know the t-shirt...thought it must have been something new...as for his hair...:shocked: I think I'm starting to worry about it. :huh:

It looks toooo funny! :floor: :floor: :lmao:

I don't know how to drive but I bet I can drive better than him.:naughty:

I remember when I was little I always said I wasn't going to learn how to drive a car because I'd run everyone over if I drived once:roftl:

I can't imagine anyone - not Mika fans, nor Mika himself - has any illusions that people are "accidentally" running into him. I assume that if he gets tired of it, he'll STFU on Twitter about his whereabouts while doing radio promo. :teehee:

Well seeing as he did promos in Yorkshire and Manchester, in between Glasgow and Birmingham, that no one knew about, and he hasn't tweeted since Birmingham, I think that someone has told him to stop broadcasting where he's going. As he seemed quite happy to do it before.

I don't know how to drive but I bet I can drive better than him.:naughty:

I remember when I was little I always said I wasn't going to learn how to drive a car because I'd run everyone over if I drived once:roftl:

I am actually so eager to learn to drive...i have this mad dream of mine where I would like to teach Mika how to drive :aah: It was a story here...I moved it in another thread.

Edited by B!anka

Ok, I am a nubmnut, i can't find it.:shocked: When I click on the link in the first post, I vind a mikathingy, but I have to register to watch that:blink:

Yeah, I did, but because the latop won't let me get Musicmatch downloads, since I put IE8 on!