Mika on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow (Thurs) - 13 Aug 2009

Marilyn Mastin

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was 1 from a few weeks ago , the 1 on tonight was pre-recorded on monday ... i hope its a long interview cause mika was in clyde 1 for nearly 2 hrs

Oh okay, cool thanks.

What is with Scotland radio and not allowing people outside the UK to listen? :sneaky2:

What time is the interview on tonight ... I'm working til' late .... :( Hope you record it again or I'll miss it :wub2:

well romeos on from 7 pm until 10pm so anytime between then ! if no-one else is recording i`ll be doing it since i dont know how to clip the rubbish bits

Oh okay, cool thanks.

What is with Scotland radio and not allowing people outside the UK to listen? :sneaky2:

there is a way of doing it cause i hear the presenters talking about people all over the world listening in , just dont ask me i aint got a scooby !

so who`s recording romeo on demand tonight on clyde 1 ? ahh i cannie wait for that one ..... i wonder if they mention me n my sprogs waiting outside for mika :blush-anim-cl:

I thought they aired that one already...:dunno:

Do you have a time a link to listen?

unfortunately its just for people living in UK again

http://listen.clyde1.com/Clyde1/listenlive.html

its from 7 till 10 pm UK time

http://www.clyde1.com/programming.asp

Thursday:

- Big Blag of the Week: Win tickets to see Tinchy Stryder live & meet him!

- Chatting to MIKA!!

- The Non-Stop In Demand 7 @ 7

- IN: DEMAND LIVE: Hear some superb live tracks recorded by MIKA in the In Demand session studio!

- All the lastest showbiz goss with Fiona

- Romeo’s Big Love: Mini Viva 'Left my Heart in Tokyo'

http://www.clyde1.com/article.asp?id=994109

Um some song...."I'll bring you flowers..."

:naughty:

dont u dare .... i hate flowers , leave in the ground they look better there & i dont have suffer my eyes & nose running ! yer thankyous were more than enough :thumb_yello: some womans on singing about flowers :sneaky2:

dont u dare .... i hate flowers , leave in the ground they look better there & i dont have suffer my eyes & nose running ! yer thankyous were more than enough :thumb_yello: some womans on singing about flowers :sneaky2:

I was just quoting the song. Calm down :naughty:

Okay cool, I'm hearing correctly then. Thanks for the link!

If I wake up in time I could record it.

I have no idea...

"if i died, would you come to my funeral..."

:dunno:

I fail.

no haha ! i only know its jls cause the presenter said so ... im old i dont know who most group are now unless im into them !

Same here :naughty:

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to new music. :pinkbow:

just think u can have your mates round now & have them listen to clyde 1 , when they have ads on about things u can buy in bearsden / glasgow u can say i know someone on the mikafanclub from there ... your pals *where* :shocked:

just think u can have your mates round now & have them listen to clyde 1 , when they have ads on about things u can buy in bearsden / glasgow u can say i know someone on the mikafanclub from there ... your pals *where* :shocked:

I'm always bragging how I 'know' people from all over the world :teehee: