Mika on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow (Thurs) - 13 Aug 2009

Marilyn Mastin

Hi there! I've just found out that Mika will be live on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow! At present I don't know what time he's on but I think it's possibly in the morning. I'm going to investigate and will try to find out. :thumb_yello:

Edit:Okay, so after looking all over the website and on twitter, and getting no info, It occured to me to do the old fashioned thing and PHONE THEM!

Yes, he is on The Breakfast Show tomorrow. the show is on from 6am to 10am. She could not give me an exact time though.

The bad news is that he's not in Manchester tomorrow. He pre-recorded the interview.

To listen live go here http://www.key103.co.uk/ go on music and click "Listen online"

mp3 download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3j0fpa

Edited by Christine
adding download

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there! I've just found out that Mika will be live on Radio 'Key103' tomorrow! At present I don't know what time he's on but I think it's possibly in the morning. I'm going to investigate and will try to find out. :thumb_yello:

This confirmed then? Couldn't find any info on it!

What?? He's in Manchester???

:shocked:

Excellent news:thumb_yello:

What?? He's in Manchester???

:shocked:

Go, run and find him tomorrow:wink2:...

Seems there is a high chance you will soon bump into him... or Calvin Harris :naughty:

I was listening to Key103 because my son had listened this morning and he told me Mika would be on live tomorrow. So I listened when I got home from shopping and they announced he's on live tomorrow! the exact words were...

"That one man glitterball Mika is on live tomorrow." I think she said it was the morning show. But I've been on the site and can find no info about the time, or if he's actually in Manchester. I have tweeted him to ask if he is in Manchester @ Key103 tomorow or recording it somewhere else, and what time will he be on.

I was listening to Key103 because my son had listened this morning and he told me Mika would be on live tomorrow. So I listened when I got home from shopping and they announced he's on live tomorrow! the exact words were...

"That one man glitterball Mika is on live tomorrow." I think she said it was the morning show. But I've been on the site and can find no info about the time, or if he's actually in Manchester. I have tweeted him to ask if he is in Manchester @ Key103 tomorow or recording it somewhere else, and what time will he be on.

Thanks Marilyn :thumb_yello:

I haven't been to Manchester in a while.....:naughty:

Allowed to share with us? :wink2:

Well I have two kids who adore the Museum of Science And Industry. And I've been promising them a trip out this week..and Key 103's offices are in Castlefield, just across the road..:wink2:

Trouble is, I have no car, and getting there for early morning is not really an option. :blink:

I've been on the site again, but can't find anything which tells us details about upcoming shows, or whether Mika is actually there. I've put the link to the site in the first post, but here it is again http://www.key103.co.uk/

Update: I have updated the first post as well. Mika is on the Breakfast Show tomorrow, anytime from 6am to 10am. The bad news is that he isn't in Manchester tomorrow. The interview is pre-recorded.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

I've been on the site again, but can't find anything which tells us details about upcoming shows, or whether Mika is actually there. I've put the link to the site in the first post, but here it is again http://www.key103.co.uk/

Update: I have updated the first post as well. Mika is on the Breakfast Show tomorrow, anytime from 6am to 10am. The bad news is that he isn't in Manchester tomorrow. The interview is pre-recorded.

mika pre-recorded the show he did for clyde 1 on monday which airs on thursday , the only reasons i knew he was in glasgow on monday was because i follow romeo on twitter , so basically anyone wanting to stalk mika at radio stations get adding presenters from your local radio stations ... i did & it paid off big time :mf_rosetinted:

mika pre-recorded the show he did for clyde 1 on monday which airs on thursday , the only reasons i knew he was in glasgow on monday was because i follow romeo on twitter , so basically anyone wanting to stalk mika at radio stations get adding presenters from your local radio stations ... i did & it paid off big time :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Thanks for the advice..unfortunately, too late for us Manchester people :naughty:

I don't want to meet Mika anyway :mf_rosetinted::shun::teehee:

Edit:Okay, so after looking all over the website and on twitter, and getting no info, It occured to me to do the old fashioned thing and PHONE THEM!

Yes, he is on The Breakfast Show tomorrow. the show is on from 6am to 10am. She could not give me an exact time though.

The bad news is that he's not in Manchester tomorrow. He pre-recorded the interview.

To listen live go here http://www.key103.co.uk/ go on music and click "Listen online"

Thank you MM!

When I click to "Listen live" they say:

"This service is restricted to UK mainland only" :aah:

Anyone recording it? Pretty pls!!

Thank you MM!

When I click to "Listen live" they say:

"This service is restricted to UK mainland only" :aah:

Anyone recording it? Pretty pls!!

I would record it if I knew how to! :boxed: That's one thing I haven't mastered yet...

I just can't wrap my head around this new stalking Mika at radio stations business. What do you say to him under those circumstances? You can hardly pretend that you just happen to run into him, can you? :naughty:

well i told him i wanted my songs for sorrow book signed ... which i did & he did :thumb_yello:

sorry i can't help you i use a program for mac

i have a prog called wm recorder which has a scheduler on it , if no one says they`ll do it tonight i`ll keep my computer on all night & hopefully it works ... ok !

I would record it if I knew how to! :boxed: That's one thing I haven't mastered yet...

I use No23 recorer that Mellody recommended a couple of weeks ago.

It is free to download from here:

http://www.no23.de/no23web/MP3_OGG_Aufnahme_Player_Download.aspx

It records you any audio sound as played on your computer when record is pressed, so you need to make sure your other softwares make no noise during that time (e.g like letters arriving, reminders...etc)

thank you! :)

nae bother ... now whos gonna pay my lecky bill ? :roftl: ok tested it the scheduler it worked , im all set to record 4 hours of radio tomorrow for prob only 5 mins of mika ...... all i need to do is remember to turn my speakers off tonight or all hell will break loose in my house at 6pm in the morn :shocked: