2009 - today mika on romeo in demand clyde 1 7pm 13/08/09

scg

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will u clip it ?

I would, but it would just end up being the same quality as mine, because your files open in Windows Media Player, so then from there I record it using Audacity and the sound quality would be the same since I use Audacity to record anyways. But if you were able to edit it somehow without having to re-record it on Audacity or something like it, it would probably sound good.

I hope I'm making sense.

I would, but it would just end up being the same quality as mine, because your files open in Windows Media Player, so then from there I record it using Audacity and the sound quality would be the same since I use Audacity to record anyways. But if you were able to edit it somehow without having to re-record it on Audacity or something like it, it would probably sound good.

I hope I'm making sense.

ok i`ll see if i can do it !

What's that now?

After Rain, Romeo said 'The whole of the Mikafanclub' had been tweeting him....probably a gross exageration of course but never mind:naughty:

oh well maybe he does read my tweets ....... he still getting it though :naughty:

Poor lad:shocked::naughty:

MP3 OF RAIN (LIVE)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j6hvv4

Hope the sound's okay. I know it's not the best :huh:

Thank you very much:wub2:

I have heard the interview now....touring in January...............winter again?