Perez advertising Mika music on his website

CazGirl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks , lordy the comments on there get brutal at times :shocked:

I know. I wonder what music they listen to - death metal? If so, why the hell do they even bother looking at Perez's site or even listen to his recommendations? Goodness. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything at all.

I admit it's not my favourite song (I know the majority on here pretty much rave about it lol) but I'd never say those things.

I know. I wonder what music they listen to - death metal? If so, why the hell do they even bother looking at Perez's site or even listen to his recommendations? Goodness. If you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything at all.

I admit it's not my favourite song (I know the majority on here pretty much rave about it lol) but I'd never say those things.

I like it , its catchy sounded greattt at SWs :wub2:

<its almost like Perez needs his site moderated , comments are comments , but this is brash eeekkkkkkkk>

Yeh I often see his site and the anger and really brutal comments .... sits badly with me

I like it , its catchy sounded greattt at SWs :wub2:

<its almost like Perez needs his site moderated , comments are comments , but this is brash eeekkkkkkkk>

Yeh I often see his site and the anger and really brutal comments .... sits badly with me

Maybe you could moderate over it :naughty:

Thanks , lordy the comments on there get brutal at times :shocked:

i know! the only people i kinda agreed with was when perez compared a new french artist to Mika and the guy had said in an interview something like...

"Mika's music is very happy and lifts you up whereas mine goes deeper and is very emotional..." :shocked: i found myself thinking if this guy had actually heard most of mika's songs! (no offence to anybody who likes this guy, this is just my opinion) i'll try and find the promo page... xxx

i know! the only people i kinda agreed with was when perez compared a new french artist to Mika and the guy had said in an interview something like...

"Mika's music is very happy and lifts you up whereas mine goes deeper and is very emotional..." :shocked: i found myself thinking if this guy had actually heard most of mika's songs! (no offence to anybody who likes this guy, this is just my opinion) i'll try and find the promo page... xxx

That's Sliimy, and I posted that exact quote in the Sliimy thread in the Artists section lol.

But the comments are just what Mika use to say about his music himself, either you love or you hate it, like marmite!:wink2:

In my country we have a similar hate/love for a kind of butter made of goat milk, messmör, which is horrible!:boxed:

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messm%C3%B6r

But we are not use to harsh comments like that about Mika's music, even if we sometimes have negative criticism we have a far better behaved way to express it!

:roftl:

harsh people surf Perezhilton.com...

so its not his best song, but dosnt deserve those comments- especially with all the crap we hear these days- this is GOLDEN compared to them... :naughty:

actually what makes me a little bit optimistic is the fact that commentators on Perez's blog are always unhappy about everything :sneaky2: whether it is Mika or Britney or whoever , sometimes I wonder why they leave hateful message...just for the fun of it ? I can't see any fun :blink:

Nice of Perez to give MIKA another shout-out.

Good God, the man and his site are really upsetting.

I gather nothing constructive is said in the comments because he rarely says anything construtive or positive.

Nice of Perez to give MIKA another shout-out.

Good God, the man and his site are really upsetting.

I gather nothing constructive is said in the comments because he rarely says anything construtive or positive.

Curious: are you Japanese or interested in Japanese things? Going by your screen name...

:mfr_omg:

The comments can plunge you into utter depression. :boxed:

I like Blue Eyes... :wub2:

It's strange how I noticed only that word from your post, but that's the name of my hometown :roftl:

Anyway, glad Perez posted that :naughty:

Sorry folks, I know Mika is friend with Perez but look at Perez's site. He's always bashing people in so terrible ways... I can't see how the comments on his site could be different :blink:

And if you go to others sites like youtube you can see good points about Mika's music :wink2:.

Sorry folks, I know Mika is friend with Perez but look at Perez's site. He's always bashing people in so terrible ways... I can't see how the comments on his site could be different :blink:

And if you go to others sites like youtube you can see good points about Mika's music :wink2:.

I dont like Perez's site either... but then again, people bash Mika on youtube too...

but for some reason Im okay people are bashing Mika (no they shouldnt) but it makes you feel like you are a fan of something unique , not like everybody else... you know what I mean?

I dont like Perez's site either... but then again, people bash Mika on youtube too...

but for some reason Im okay people are bashing Mika (no they shouldnt) but it makes you feel like you are a fan of something unique , not like everybody else... you know what I mean?

Yeah, you're totally right :biggrin2: I also know people on youtube are bashing in Mika but If you compare with the past... today almost everybody says how amazing Mika's music is... but the way that this people talk about Mika on Perez's site really drives me crazy :mad3:

I realise people should be allowed free speech, but many comments on Perez's site just go way too far! There are many artists who's work I am not keen on, but I would never say the things people say about Mika, about anyone else on Perez's site or anywhere else. If I don't like someone's music, I just don't listen to it!

I've just been on the site and left a positive comment about Mika, but really and truly, there should be a way for perezhilton.com to monitor, and delete, comments which are clearly filled with hate.

And what has Mika ever done, except give us all some happiness in this often miserable world we live in?

I realise people should be allowed free speech, but many comments on Perez's site just go way too far! There are many artists who's work I am not keen on, but I would never say the things people say about Mika, about anyone else on Perez's site or anywhere else. If I don't like someone's music, I just don't listen to it!

I've just been on the site and left a positive comment about Mika, but really and truly, there should be a way for perezhilton.com to monitor, and delete, comments which are clearly filled with hate.

And what has Mika ever done, except give us all some happiness in this often miserable world we live in?

Perfect :thumb_yello: !!! You just said with your words what I think about people on Perez's site. Congratulations !!! Well done !!!

:thumb_yello::biggrin2: