SPARE TICKET for Blackpool 5th September

Angelcakes

Hi Folks,

In a bid to make sure I got a ticket, I put forward my hubby's name and my own. We have ended up with 4 tickets.

We are using two, the lovely Mikafish is having another ticket.

Therefore I have 1 spare ticket to offer.

Please PM me if you would like it ! I think that first come first served is the fairest way to do this.

Its so exciting to be able to pass on a ticket to a "proper" fan :biggrin2:

Details and T&Cs are below, please make sure you are aware of these before accepting. They are e-tickets so I will need to meet up with you to hand the ticket over :

Date: Saturday 5th September 2009

Venue: Empress Ballroom, Winter Garden

Address: Church Street, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 1HW

Admission on site from: 7:00pm

Doors open from: 7:30pm Please arrive no later than 7.30

Recording starts: 8.00pm

Minimum Age: 14 Persons under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult without exception.

Bar available: Yes

Terms & Conditions

Please take a few moments to read the all the information carefully and bear in mind that by accepting a ticket you're agreeing to our terms and conditions.

We want coming to see a BBC show to be an exciting and unique experience, so here are a few things to help you enjoy it.

1. Admission is on a first-come-first-served basis. As not everyone who asks for tickets uses them, so to make sure we have a full house we send out more

tickets than there are places. We do our best to get the numbers right, but unfortunately we occasionally have to disappoint people. We can't guarantee that

you'll get in.

2. You'll need to have your eTicket validated when you arrive - we usually put a numbered sticker on it. If you're not sure what to do when you arrive, speak to

one of our studio audience team who'll be happy to help you.

3. At some venues you'll need to go through airport styled security checks. Please do not bring sharp implements such as penknives, forks etc. Bring as little

as possible with you so we don't keep you waiting and remember that you won't be allowed to take photos or use recording equipment in the studio.

4. If you need help with access please let us know as soon as possible. At all venues we welcome assistance dogs and at most venues we offer wheelchair

access, adapted toilets, induction loops, sign language interpretation and car parking for orange badge holders. Some of these need to be booked in

advance so please let us know by calling 0370 901 1227. Please be aware smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used in the studio.

5. As part of our studio audience you'll make a major contribution to the show. You may see yourself on screen and it'll be your applause or laughter that you'll

hear. To make sure everyone has a great time we'll ask people to leave if they interrupt or disrupt the show or behave in a way likely to cause damage, injury,

nuisance or annoyance. The BBC reserves the right to refuse admission.

6. Now and again we have to cancel or change bookings. If this happens, we'll do all we can to give you plenty of notice, but we can't be held responsible for

any expenses you have in getting to us.

7. Before you set out we recommend you call us on 0370 901 1227 or go to http://www.bbc.co.uk/tickets to check that your show is going ahead at the time and

venue on your eTicket. If you have any other questions you can speak to one of our team on the same number.

We hope you enjoy the show!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely.... The plane from Russia in any way cannot be added on to all these riches? Even if I would play and have won, would not manage to get out of Russia. The smallest price of the ticket aboard the plane is about 400 dollars :badmood: .

....and the winner is......

drum roll......

RAK1 - fastest fingers on the t'internet ! :biggrin2:

I assure you, my fingers would be faster than an idea. If there was a sense to hurry up

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh Rose is having a lucky Mika summer it seems. Nice one!

Fabulous of you to spread the love Angelcakes. :thumb_yello:

It's weird!

I thought I'd just get to Sadlers Wells and that would be it til next year! Ha ha!

Seriously though, a BIG shout out to Fred, Babs, Tia, Em & Sari (for the poster), Angelcake and my best bud Matt, for making the greatest summer ever for me.

You guys are AWESOME!!!

Just now I have understood)). Rose had no ticket... I congratulate! In Mika's Birthday:wub2:

Thank you Lena ;-)

I hope one day you will have him there in Russia. Soon.

Oh Rose is having a lucky Mika summer it seems. Nice one!

Fabulous of you to spread the love Angelcakes. :thumb_yello:

I am happy to spread the Mika love of course ! :wub2:

Seriously, I was lucky to get 2 pairs of tickets and really wanted the spare ones to go to people who really appreciate them, which I'm sure has now happened, judging from the reactions I got !!! :biggrin2:

I am now wondering about the order of appearance - will Mika be first on ? Next to last ? Of course Will Young will be last as he is the headliner (I'm also a fan of his !) ? When do we wait for Mika ? After his set ? After the gig itself ? Questions, questions......

Feel free to comment....

I am happy to spread the Mika love of course ! :wub2:

Seriously, I was lucky to get 2 pairs of tickets and really wanted the spare ones to go to people who really appreciate them, which I'm sure has now happened, judging from the reactions I got !!! :biggrin2:

I am now wondering about the order of appearance - will Mika be first on ? Next to last ? Of course Will Young will be last as he is the headliner (I'm also a fan of his !) ? When do we wait for Mika ? After his set ? After the gig itself ? Questions, questions......

Feel free to comment....

oh no i hope he stays till the end so we then wait after. How many songs do you think he will do about 3???:blush-anim-cl:

Okay, maybe I'm late, but a friend of mine who is also on your forum, would love to go to blackpool but apparently she didn't won her tickets. She's right now on holiday and I was wondering if someone had one more for her. It would be so kind of you :blush-anim-cl:

Okay' date=' maybe I'm late, but a friend of mine who is also on your forum, would love to go to blackpool but apparently she didn't won her tickets. She's right now on holiday and I was wondering if someone had one more for her. It would be so kind of you :blush-anim-cl:[/quote']

This was a one off thing last night, but if you go to the spare ticket thread and ask there, you may get a response:wink2: