VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ok everyone calm down!

yes i have been voting for someone else, but only because it's funny and i had actually been voting for @ericnorthman long before i even nominated Mika for the tweeterwall!

and for those not in the know... Eric Northman is a fictional character, who appears in the show True Blood. he was created by the author Charlaine Harris ans is essentially, a super hot, 1000 year old Viking Vampire. that's it really! lots of sad True Blood fans have set up amusing twitter profiles based on him and his various body parts (what can i say, TB fans are weird) that's why he's all over the wall.

hey, i vote for mika as often as i can :thumb_yello: :-D x

It's ok. He's far away anyway. :wink2:

And voting someone else doesn't make you a worse fan. Absolutely. :thumb_yello:

Thank for explaining all those body parts. :biggrin2:

Or bloody parts...

hahaha yes he does :wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello: Vampire Mika does have a certain ring to it :wink2:

From @mikasounds on twitter--

"I am going dancing.

Need a good dance and a good "

ACLAYsuper

@mikasounds

"good pair of sharp fangs to chase those true blood characters on the Mr. Twitter wall thing:

BTW any one have any 'true blood' ?"

Edited by A. Clay

ok, ok everyone calm down!

yes i have been voting for someone else, but only because it's funny and i had actually been voting for @ericnorthman long before i even nominated Mika for the tweeterwall!

and for those not in the know... Eric Northman is a fictional character, who appears in the show True Blood. he was created by the author Charlaine Harris ans is essentially, a super hot, 1000 year old Viking Vampire. that's it really! lots of sad True Blood fans have set up amusing twitter profiles based on him and his various body parts (what can i say, TB fans are weird) that's why he's all over the wall.

hey, i vote for mika as often as i can :thumb_yello: :-D x

Thank you for the explanations :wink2:

I was just joking :naughty: