VOTE FOR MIKA on Twitterwall

Rubytuesday

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Tweeters must be in their country of origin. Misplaced twitters will be removed"

I take that to mean that only US citizens can vote for people on the US wall.

Oops. A bit late now isn't it? :teehee:

"Tweeters must be in their country of origin. Misplaced twitters will be removed"

Oh dear! :teehee: Oh well, we've done it now and I'm still going to carry on voting. :thumb_yello:

Also done - 696 votes by now :)..... and page 2, wow, he stands before MJ... but why is he in the voting-list for US-people????

May be the person which we vote for must be in the right country ?

I dont know :confused:

All this for nothing?,I hope no:blink:

This was my question too. Anyone who knows the answer?

Question: aren't we doing anything wrong? I now see that we are voting on a USA-twittersite, shouldn't it be done at a UK-site? I'm not sure, but since Mika is from the UK....

I have to leave now, will read later. :punk:

May be the person which we vote for must be in the right country ?

I dont know :confused:

All this for nothing?,I hope no:blink:

I think you're right - I've read the full rules now and it doesn't say anything about where the voters have to come from.

Silver it was smart to read the rules.

I am a little embarrassed I didn't think to do that considering all the time I spent voting.

But - I just realized my goal is the same - I want Mika to get as much exposure in the U.S. as possible.

If all of us voting as much as we have gets Mika to the first page it will be worth it just for people who did not know his name - now do - whether they eventually take away the votes or not.

Mika can't win - the count is way too high - unfortunately.

All of us voting Mika fans have given Mika more American exposure just before "The Boy Who Knew Too much" is released.

That is a Good Thing!!

I am going to continue voting.

Silver it was smart to read the rules.

I am a little embarrassed I didn't think to do that considering all the time I spent voting.

But - I just realized my goal is the same - I want Mika to get as much exposure in the U.S. as possible.

If all of us voting as much as we have gets Mika to the first page it will be worth it just for people who did not know his name - now do - whether they eventually take away the votes or not.

Mika can't win - the count is way too high - unfortunately.

All of us voting Mika fans have given Mika more American exposure just before "The Boy Who Knew Too much" is released.

That is a Good Thing!!

I am going to continue voting.

If they take away votes, Nathan Fillion is going to lose quite a lot, as he has been actively encouraging his Twitter followers to vote every 20 minutes!

I read the rules. I figured, Mika has dual citizenship therefore he is an American. And they are talking about the people that are being voted for, not the people doing the voting.

I'm really quite good at reasoning away my misgivings sometimes:mf_rosetinted: