The "I See You" Thread

CazGirl

this song get me emtionally hooked every time bacause !!!, when i was a teenager i came across a girl that i was conviced i was in love with and i never had the guts to tell her how i felt about her, i nveer even told my firends about her !!! and alls i did was sit there stare at her !!! tripping (as mika says) over her and and wishing that i had the guts to tell her how i felt !!! also i hard knew the girl either and she never really knew me !!!

:tears::tears:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this song get me emtionally hooked every time bacause !!!, when i was a teenager i came across a girl that i was conviced i was in love with and i never had the guts to tell her how i felt about her, i nveer even told my firends about her !!! and alls i did was sit there stare at her !!! tripping (as mika says) over her and and wishing that i had the guts to tell her how i felt !!! also i hard knew the girl either and she never really knew me !!!

:tears:

I felt that once too...:sad:

And another time, and I did get to know him, but that's what made it wrong. So that's what I do now.. I stare.

This is like a movie soundtrack....

LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!

UPDATED almost complete lyrics:

I see you

(from I'm falling)

I'm standing across from you

I'm dreaming of the things I'd do

I don't speak, you don't know me at all

For fear of what you might do

I say nothing but stare at you

And I'm dreaming I'm tripping over you

Truth be told, my problem's old

You mean the world to me but you'll never know

You could be cruel to me

Why go risking the way that I see you

That I see you, that I see you, that I see you, that I see you, that I see

Conversation's not me at all

I'm hesitating only to fall

and I'm waiting, I'm hating everyone

Could it be you feel for me

In any possible similarity

If it's so how would I know

You never know me at all but I see you, but I see you, but I see you, but I see you, but I see you

I've dreamt alone now the dreams won't do

Truth be told, my problem's old

You mean the world to me but you'll never know

You could be cruel to me

Why go risking the way that I see you

That I see you, but I see you, but I see you, but I see you, but I see you

But I see you

But I see you

OMG! the song is beautiful...thanks for the lyrics Blue Skyl!! :P

I really can't wait to get the new album!

I'm like that with a boy, :sad:

And another time, and I did get to know him, but that's what made it wrong. So that's what I do now.. I stare.

It happened to me to (and I guess to most people)...but it makes the situation kind of magical..cuz sometimes it's better to just dream away...

And I guess we all see MIKA...wishing he would see us too :blush-anim-cl:

It happened to me to (and I guess to most people)...but it makes the situation kind of magical..cuz sometimes it's better to just dream away...

And I guess we all see MIKA...wishing he would see us too :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah:wub2:

And yes... As lame as it sounds, I really wish that sometimes:tears::blush-anim-cl::wub2: I wish he saw me as something more than his fan.. Like a friend or something.. I wish I could talk to him normally even though I don't know him.

Yeah:wub2:

And yes... As lame as it sounds, I really wish that sometimes:tears::blush-anim-cl::wub2: I wish he saw me as something more than his fan.. Like a friend or something.. I wish I could talk to him normally even though I don't know him.

Believe me, you're not the only one :wink2:

Believe me, you're not the only one :wink2:

I know... But out of so many people.. That's the problem. Everybody wants that.. And I really understand it:wub2: But that's the reason rarely one of us has that. But also the other reason is that, afterall, he IS a public figure..

I know... But out of so many people.. That's the problem. Everybody wants that.. And I really understand it:wub2: But that's the reason rarely one of us has that. But also the other reason is that, afterall, he IS a public figure..

But he is a person, :naughty:

Not everyone goes "all hollywood" I'm sure the way he is, probably isn't a show.

Shania Twain is stilll a home girl.

i could never call "i'm falling" by it's name cuz it was a forbidden song.

now it's finally recorded but he changed the name!!! wtf? i've waited years to freely write that name on here:sneaky2:

i'm falling i'm falling i'm falling! there i wrote it,just because i can,now:naughty:

jokes aside,this was one of my fav. unreleased songs. and i love this recorded version too:wub2:

But he is a person, :naughty:

Not everyone goes "all hollywood" I'm sure the way he is, probably isn't a show.

Shania Twain is stilll a home girl.

I know, of course he is a normal person just like any of us:biggrin2: But like, being famous, you never know the intentions of the people you meet. It's the same when you're not famous though, but a lot of people want you if you're famous, and mostly for the wrong reasons... So that's why we don't have what we want, partly.

Not that it'd be possible to satisfy everyone though.. But I just wish:wub2:

Haha I knooow:teehee:

:tears::tears:

I'm like that with a boy, :sad:

guys i really feel your pain, i really really do !!! :huglove: , i'll also think of your guys when i listen to "I See You" !!! if i ever sung this song infront of an audience i would have to try so hard to hide my tears !!!, what a wonderful and emtional song !!!

guys i really feel your pain, i really really do !!! :huglove: , i'll also think of your guys when i listen to "I See You" !!! if i ever sung this song infront of an audience i would have to try so hard to hide my tears !!!, what a wonderful and emtional song !!!

:huglove: It's okay, there's nothing to be done about it:dunno:

Aw me too.. So far I have it on repeat and I can't help crying every single time.

Memories...:sad:

I know, it makes my heart melt and my eyes water :roftl:

:sad: I love it,

i could never call "i'm falling" by it's name cuz it was a forbidden song.

now it's finally recorded but he changed the name!!! wtf? i've waited years to freely write that name on here:sneaky2:

i'm falling i'm falling i'm falling! there i wrote it,just because i can,now:naughty:

jokes aside,this was one of my fav. unreleased songs. and i love this recorded version too:wub2:

i agree with you 100%:thumb_yello:

This idea of being invisible and wanting someone so much but they have no idea you exist....:tears:

Hits close to home, :lmao:

Same:tears:

I don't know HOW the hell you can make a sentimental post and then in the end of it you're laughing..

I love you:roftl: