The "I See You" Thread

CazGirl

Ive just heard "i see you" on mikas website and it sounds great.

Is it just me or when the chorus starts singing i see you, and the other vocals layer on top of it singing something different, doesnt it remind you of "im falling" slightly?:blink:

sorry if its not too clear:roftl::teehee:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't you the one who told other Linde it sounded cheesy?:blink:

I've loved it since the first moment:wub2:

Yeah I did. I thought it sounded kinda cheesy when I heard that 30 seconds snippet. But hey, who can judge from 30 seconds?:naughty:

I really love it now.

Ive just heard "i see you" on mikas website and it sounds great.

Is it just me or when the chorus starts singing i see you, and the other vocals layer on top of it singing something different, doesnt it remind you of "im falling" slightly?:blink:

sorry if its not too clear:roftl::teehee:

It IS "I'm Falling"... in the snippet from the German Amazon site you can hear the first verse (almost the same words as the ones we know already ) :wink2:

Keep getting distracted by other things, but just came on to say...

I REALLY ADORE this song!!!:wub2:

The subject of it, is quite close to my heart, so every time I hear it, it sends chills through me, but not in a bad way.

Can't wait to hear the full version.

Yeah it's got stuff added...like lyrics, which is why it has a different title. I think he did a lot more than jazz this song up productionwise so I don't know if he'd release the demo.

Besides haven't you heard it already? :teehee:

for me, this song is exactly like happy ending in the way the message comes across for me.

it relates to me so deeply its all so :tears:

One of my closest friends moved overseas in 2007 and I haven't seen him since. I had a thing for him that i've never told anyone about. I thought with nearly 3 years passed, i would be over it, but every time he calls I'm so insanely happy, and i end up crying again later that night.

Happy Ending was the song i would listen to and end up in tears every time i heard it, thinking of him. I see You fits just as closely to my situation and.. oh man.. this is all so.. :crybaby:

for me, this song is exactly like happy ending in the way the message comes across for me.

it relates to me so deeply its all so :tears:

One of my closest friends moved overseas in 2007 and I haven't seen him since. I had a thing for him that i've never told anyone about. I thought with nearly 3 years passed, i would be over it, but every time he calls I'm so insanely happy, and i end up crying again later that night.

Happy Ending was the song i would listen to and end up in tears every time i heard it, thinking of him. I see You fits just as closely to my situation and.. oh man.. this is all so.. :crybaby:

Aww.....:huglove: Why not sending him a link to the song when it comes out?

I did not cry yet, but I know I will. All these complicated love issues....and Mika just captures these feelings perfectly.