Which songs would you like Mika to release as singles for TBWKTM?

keti

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope he makes Touches You as a single, and possible Dr. John.

Defintely Toy Boy! I love that one so much. :mf_lustslow:

I super glad Rain and Blame It On the Girls are singles, and their music videos are absolutely fabulous. <3

Good Gone Girl would be a good one

My favourite track is Dr. John, probably for some personal reasons.:wub2:

But I know it won't be released as a single. So there's a couple other possibilities: Touches You, GGG, I see you and why not, By the time.

We'we heard how it sounded powerfull in the Uninon Chapell and I also adore the version with Imogen.:thumb_yello:

honestly none of the other songs are good enough to make anywhere near the top ten in the uk but if i had to pick one i`d choose touches you :thumb_yello:

btw before any of you jump on my back ..... i love the album but i know what other non mika fans think of it too :sneaky2:

By the time.

We'we heard how it sounded powerfull in the Uninon Chapell and I also adore the version with Imogen.:thumb_yello:

did someone put the one with Imogen on your-a-tube :wink2: id love to see that !

We Are Golden

Rain

Blame It On The Girls ...

It's correct ! until now. even the order ! :thumb_yello:

But I think..

'Next singles' are

Good gone Girl

Touches you

and.. the rest are..

oh my, it's difficult to expect :boxed:

- Seoul

Edited by Toybox

Fingerprints!

ehh- wrong artist

Love Today!

ehh, wrong album, and already relesed- duuh

gosh Im so bored...

definetly Touches You! Good Gone Girl gonna rock charts if it ever realeses- and you have my word... ummm... a ballad single- absaloutly I See You

Dr. John might even surprise

but truth be told- I dont see Toy Boy, nor BTT succesing... just not single way... we have to keep some some good to surprise new buyers of the album though, eh? :naughty:

I wouldnt neccierily nominate my faves to be singles (this is me typing after actually reading abit of the thread)

I belive (some of) the best songs should be kept 'album sacred' sorta kinda- you know what I mean? it makes them that much more special, and makes you feel good knowing your fave is not one you share with too many other people... or is that just selfish me? :blush-anim-cl:

Touches you would get great results and then a slow one like "By the Time". But MAYBE GGG does better than "by the time"!! I just feel that if one of: "By the time" "Pick up off the floor" or "I see you" doesn't get to be a single, it will be unbalanced as WAG, Rain and BIOTG are all quick and bright!!!

I do think Mika will do the right thing though, he has the best opinion (obviously) I'm just hoping my favourite (By the Time) gets chosen!!!