2009 - Mika appear on " Le Grand Journal" Canal+ French tv 18/9

Angele

The question asked by Chantal Goya is "You said Madonna made revelations to you about her sexual life so we want to know what these revelations were"

He then keeps saying he can't say.

The girl says "That's where your album title comes from: the boy who knew too much" and keeps asking him to spill it

So he goes "I'm not drunk, I can't say"

She says "Just tell us the softest part"

Mika "noooo I can't..."

Girl: "Was it that hard (hardcore/bad)?"

Mika: ... :naughty::biggrin2:

A gentleman never tells.

Though quite why Madonna felt the need to tell him in the first place, lord only knows!!!:blink:

thanks for posting! :wub2:

but where is saranayde? :blink:

I was wondering this, and has Dan got some infectious disease the cameraman is afraid of catching, not ONE close up!!!:shocked:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks angel for the report ;)

to be short,i just came back after 4hours of car:

mika is soooooo generous and lovely.....

-he wear again our jacket,he really love it for sure:blush-anim-cl:

-he sign every people in the virgin even if people arround him tell him to go,he wanted to do this for fans being there!:thumb_yello:

-he remember my name for the autograph:wub2:

i'm tired,btw,we haven't lot of thing to say,no pics about the tv session of course,and not a lot about the virgin..it was far,yes,and i can't take my car to go there due to the circulation,but we arrived at the virgin and guy of security was so *ù*wùxw*qwx****but we could go and mika told to the staff that he wanted to sign every people IN the virgin(lot of people arrived later than us and couldn't have their autograph);

we sang a lot during the waiting(YT video upload) and mika sometimes smile about it:teehee:

he wasn't so tired as someone told here,he was just stress i think for the show;hey,it's the first day of the second album there:blink:

ok,i have to go now and tell you to do some good dreams,mika would comme to see you soon!

he talk about everyone know,US,aussie,..and then perhaps something in france near chrismas,and then 10/12dates in february..and an european tour in the same time i think;so,prepare to take holidays for that:naughty:

:bye:

Edited by FOUCHONNERET

Thanks for the report, Fanny! Glad to hear he remembered you :wub2:

---

By the way, I love his outfit on Le Grand Journal. Especially the tight black pants :swoon"

:wub2:it's always a pleasure to know that from him,even if we saw him not so much this year;he have a really good memory:naughty:

thanks angel for the report ;)

to be short,i just came back after 4hours of car:

mika is soooooo generous and lovely.....

-he wear again our jacket,he really love it for sure:blush-anim-cl:

-he sign every people in the virgin even if people arround him tell him to go,he wanted to do this for fans being there!:thumb_yello:

-he remember my name for the autograph:wub2:

i'm tired,btw,we haven't lot of thing to say,no pics about the tv session of course,and not a lot about the virgin..it was far,yes,and i can't take my car to go there due to the circulation,but we arrived at the virgin and guy of security was so *ù*wùxw*qwx****but we could go and mika told to the staff that he wanted to sign every people IN the virgin(lot of people arrived later than us and couldn't have their autograph);

we sang a lot during the waiting(YT video upload) and mika sometimes smile about it:teehee:

he wasn't so tired as someone told here,he was just stress i think for the show;hey,it's the first day of the second album there:blink:

ok,i have to go now and tell you to do some good dreams,mika would comme to see you soon!

he talk about everyone know,US,aussie,..and then perhaps something in france near chrismas,and then 10/12dates in february..and an european tour in the same time i think;so,prepare to take holidays for that:naughty:

:bye:

lovely report fanny! so sweet that he remembered you:wub2:

thanks marina :flowers2:

so great to see him wearing the pathces jacket again!!

Thank you Marina!

(though rather taken aback by the WAG performance:shocked:)

Anyway, I wasn't here all day... Is the interview also on Youtube and do we have any kind of translation as well on this thread?

Thank you Marina!

(though rather taken aback by the WAG performance:shocked:)

Anyway, I wasn't here all day... Is the interview also on Youtube and do we have any kind of translation as well on this thread?

yr welcome Suzie :)

i couldn't find the interview on YT

no translation so far, just a little explanation :D

The question asked by Chantal Goya is "You said Madonna made revelations to you about her sexual life so we want to know what these revelations were"

He then keeps saying he can't say.

The girl says "That's where your album title comes from: the boy who knew too much" and keeps asking him to spill it

So he goes "I'm not drunk, I can't say"

She says "Just tell us the softest part"

Mika "noooo I can't..."

Girl: "Was it that hard (hardcore/bad)?"

Mika: ... :naughty::biggrin2:

yr welcome Suzie :)

i couldn't find the interview on YT

no translation so far, just a little explanation :D

Thanks for the update, Marina.

I don't seem to have missed anything then :wink2:

(It is rather difficult to catch up with 1500 new posts since last night...)