MIKA is Golden: We Take You Behind-The-Scenes Of His New Vid

dcdeb

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah- not the one I've seen then, unless its a shortened version- how long is the Aussie one? (If its not too much of a pain to find out :puppy_eyes:)

It's slightly different... This one is missing the French speaking bits...

But if you would like to download it, I got deconstruction to download it... I'd upload it to Youtube, but I got in trouble for having the previous ones there and I don't want to be banned or anything...

Making of WAG

It is a .flv file. I can play it in Windows Media Player, but if it won't play in the media player you will need VLC Media Player or convert it to an .avi or .mpeg file...

But if you would like to download it, I got deconstruction to download it... I'd upload it to Youtube, but I got in trouble for having the previous ones there and I don't want to be banned or anything...

Making of WAG

It is a .flv file. I can play it in Windows Media Player, but if it won't play in the media player you will need VLC Media Player or convert it to an .avi or .mpeg file...

Thaank Yooou! :biggrin2:

Making of WAG

many thanks! :flowers2:

Making of WAG

Yay!!! Thank you :huglove:

Making of WAG

thanks a mill :)

snap72655.png

snap72681.png

snap79280.png

snap74368.png

snap74380.png

snap74383.png

:wub2:

Making of WAG

Thanks Teegs. I was at the end of my tether with it last night. I had a feeling DC would be able to do something:naughty:

So Thanks DC!!!

Making of WAG

Oh that was nice- just what a woman needs before a day at work

Thanks NC and Deconstruction and chickadee

• 1 month later...