‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS REALLY COOL!!! im not sure where everyone here is from but i'm so happy he is finally getting the recognition he deserves in the states! his music is so refreshing...im tired of people singing about things they know nothing about haha.

we are from all over the world :naughty:

oh and i know this is a dumb question but could someone tell me how to upload pictures?? >.<

to post pictures on MFC you need to upload them to another website like imageshack or photobucket then put the url into the little picture icon in the reply box.

to post pictures on MFC you need to upload them to another website like imageshack or photobucket then put the url into the little picture icon in the reply box.

I tried that and it didn't work *pouts* I'll keep trying but I feel bad cuz i have pictures i wanna post and contribute to this wonderful Mikafest:roftl:

:bye:

Woke up wit Mika on Jim :wub2: (wich sounds very wrong :lmfao:)

And with this ..

img7943.jpg

:lmfao:

(in case someone doesn't know where I'm talking about .. from a little while ago ..

itunesfestival31stjuly2.jpg

:naughty: )

:bye:

Woke up wit Mika on Jim :wub2: (wich sounds very wrong :lmfao:)

And with this ..

img7943.jpg

:lmfao:

(in case someone doesn't know where I'm talking about .. from a little while ago ..

itunesfestival31stjuly2.jpg

:naughty: )

Mika was on Jim .... :shocked::aah: You've lost both your boys in one go then ... Hope they're happy together .... See ... you've been spreading your love round too much ..... serves you right .... :wink2:

I was starting to think Jim was cute as well .... :naughty:

:teehee:

Mika was on Jim .... :shocked::aah: You've lost both your boys in one go then ... Hope they're happy together .... See ... you've been spreading your love round too much ..... serves you right .... :wink2:

I was starting to think Jim was cute as well .... :naughty:

Pff yeah .. I'm too good for this world :tears:

:aah:

You were not the only one thinking that .. :naughty: It's great :wub2:

And my face hurts :tears::lmfao:

Heeeeyaa! Just wanted to let you know that I got back in Belgrade yesterday evening.

See you tonight :huglove:

Keti .... :huglove::yay:

See you this evening then :)

Pff yeah .. I'm too good for this world :tears:

:aah:

You were not the only one thinking that .. :naughty: It's great :wub2:

And my face hurts :tears::lmfao:

Why does your face hurt .... what have you been doing :naughty:

Why does your face hurt .... what have you been doing :naughty:

Can't you see it on the pic?

I know it's not very clear .. but I hoped it was visible .. :aah::roftl:

Can't you see it on the pic?

I know it's not very clear .. but I hoped it was visible .. :aah::roftl:

Oh ... how did you do that .... I thought you were just posting a nice Mika pic .... :lmfao:

I didn't realise you'd hurt your face like he had .... though I'm sure his is a shaving mark ... what is your excuse :shocked:

Oh ... how did you do that .... I thought you were just posting a nice Mika pic .... :lmfao:

I didn't realise you'd hurt your face like he had .... though I'm sure his is a shaving mark ... what is your excuse :shocked:

:sneaky2:

Well .. not with shaving .. I'm sure of that :aah:

But otherwise .. :dunno:

:sneaky2:

Well .. not with shaving .. I'm sure of that :aah:

But otherwise .. :dunno:

I hate that ... I have bruises all down my legs ... and have no idea how I got them .... :aah: Probably due to work ... but :dunno:

I hate that ... I have bruises all down my legs ... and have no idea how I got them .... :aah: Probably due to work ... but :dunno:

I have another scratch on my side ... but I have it few days already .. But also no idea where I got it from :roftl:

But this one .. I didn't have it last night .. :boxed::aah:

I have another scratch on my side ... but I have it few days already .. But also no idea where I got it from :roftl:

But this one .. I didn't have it last night .. :boxed::aah:

Must have been having a saucy dream last night ... and have scratched yourself .... must have thought you were scratching Mika ... or maybe Jim ... or maybe both at the same time .... :shocked:

:yikes: That's why you woke up and found Mika on Jim wasn't it .... I've busted you :naughty:

Yeah .... you say .... I bet it's a kingsize really ..... :teehee:

A kingsize?

If I have a kingsize bed in here you have to get in from standing at the door! :lmfao: