Mika in Chicago, IL at Riviera Theater

lollipop_monkey

So if we get there around 1 or 2, we won't get stuck in the back and we might get to meet some of you guys? :biggrin2:

Edit: not that I care so much about being up front I will just be happy to be there of course

So why don't we try and all get there around 1:00, 1:30, or 2:00?? That way we can be get there all at the same time so we can chat and what not.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So why don't we try and all get there around 1:00, 1:30, or 2:00?? That way we can be get there all at the same time so we can chat and what not.

I could just catch up with you all later. Man, I wish people would line up at the same time people did when Mika was at the Metro. I got there at 4 pm and was 15th in line! Somehow I don't think that'll happen again...

Whoever's gonna be first, I'm there with you. Seriously, I'm so sick of waiting on my friends and never ending up in front. ugh :aah: So let's do 1 at the earliest (?). It's going to be cold. Because it's cold right now and its not even officially Autumn yet. This weather is so random. I'm determined to be right below him while he performs. :teehee:

P.S. I think I'm going to order glow bracelets for myself. I might just wear one color. I like to keep it simple :naughty::roftl: Wouldn't it be cool if all of the mfc members going to the show ended up in the front row and we were a glowing rainbow wave? :roftl:

Whoever's gonna be first, I'm there with you. Seriously, I'm so sick of waiting on my friends and never ending up in front. ugh :aah: So let's do 1 at the earliest (?). It's going to be cold. Because it's cold right now and its not even officially Autumn yet. This weather is so random. I'm determined to be right below him while he performs. :teehee:

P.S. I think I'm going to order glow bracelets for myself. I might just wear one color. I like to keep it simple :naughty::roftl: Wouldn't it be cool if all of the mfc members going to the show ended up in the front row and we were a glowing rainbow wave? :roftl:

Yeah we are going to try and get there as soon as possible. We want to be in front too. Last time we spent the whole time like 4 rows back standing on some ledge thing.:sneaky2:

oooh that would be so cool with the glow bracelets. We so wanna do that. Any place you have in mind to order them from?

AWESOME idea!!!

Sooooooo 50 DAYS!!!

Yay, I'm glad you guys are game for the bracelets. Should we do one color per person? or each does technicolor?

For a hundred (seems like they sell them in bulk at alot of sites) it's $14 If we each get 5 bracelets (random number) than that's enough for 20 mfc members.

http://www.glowuniverse.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=47917&c=25102&i=249278417

Yay, I'm glad you guys are game for the bracelets. Should we do one color per person? or each does technicolor?

For a hundred (seems like they sell them in bulk at alot of sites) it's $14 If we each get 5 bracelets (random number) than that's enough for 20 mfc members.

http://www.glowuniverse.com/storefrontprofiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?sid=1&sfid=47917&c=25102&i=249278417

that's a great idea, Melanie!

but if they're bulk, will they be all 1 color?

(link not working for me now)

the weather will be AWESOME!!!!

This is probably a stupid qustion, but I just have to make sure. There is no specific seating right? You just wait in line? Because my sister just printed her ticket out, and it has a seat and row number on it, but it still says G.A. I don't know if they all have that or what because my ticket hasn't come in the mail yet.

We are so game for this. Loved the glowing eyeglasses they have also. I wonder though if I got them they wouldn't fit over my eye glasses.:blink:

Not as cold as Feb. that's for sure :aah:

They come assorted...5 colors (pink,orange,green,blue and purple)

Yeah that was so COLD weather. Oh my! Our cousin and us stayed over in Chicago that night and went home the next day (also went to the art museum. We only had flats on!!! There was snow snow snow everywhere. It was so worth it though. Love Mika and Love Chicago.:wub2:

This is probably a stupid qustion, but I just have to make sure. There is no specific seating right? You just wait in line? Because my sister just printed her ticket out, and it has a seat and row number on it, but it still says G.A. I don't know if they all have that or what because my ticket hasn't come in the mail yet.

It said on my email after we ordered the tickets that our tickets would be mailed out till 3 weeks before the concert AND you have to sign for them. It says GA on the email. That is why we want to get there early to get a good seat but we want to stand and talk to you all too.

I am becoming more and more excited with each passing day you guys. I have not seen him since last Feb. And I havn't had a one on one with him in two years.

I think I am going to buy the 09 addition of the YB and hope like hell that he comes out after or before to sign it. :teehee:

I want him to have a great gig in the chi. We need to step our game up and sing every lyric along with him. LA & NY always get the most love (in my opinion) and Chicago comes in third, always. :aah:

I already have my outfit concept. And I'm designing my own jacket:naughty:

Crazy has returned.