Mika in Philadelphia, PA at the Electric Factory

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i am new to this as well.... and im SOOOO super excited ahhh!! but i am wodnering about queing... is there usually a lot of people that get there early?? Whats a good time to get there? i desperately want to be as close as can be... hahaha also does he do a whole stage door kind of thing? and i think my last question... what should i wear?!?! hahaha i want to wear a dress with crazy colors or something maybe over the top? i dont know.... haha i cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!! ahhhhh

so i am new to this as well.... and im SOOOO super excited ahhh!! but i am wodnering about queing... is there usually a lot of people that get there early?? Whats a good time to get there? i desperately want to be as close as can be... hahaha also does he do a whole stage door kind of thing? and i think my last question... what should i wear?!?! hahaha i want to wear a dress with crazy colors or something maybe over the top? i dont know.... haha i cant contain my excitement!!!!!!!! ahhhhh

Welcome Mad One :naughty:

You'll become more mad as time goes on. With GA earlier the better. There is a few of us who will be queing starting around 12:00pm. There is a thread for the PA meet-up here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19487

Look forward to getting to know you. :thumb_yello:

YES WE WILL! :naughty:

Do you have a question about tickets, queueing . . . .

Heh yeah, actually. I have to go with my dad (hurgh) and he says I can only go really early or stay really late. I thought it might be a better idea to compromise and queue one hour early, and then stay about two hours after. Do you think that's long enough to meet Mika AND get a half-decent spot in the general admission?

Heh yeah, actually. I have to go with my dad (hurgh) and he says I can only go really early or stay really late. I thought it might be a better idea to compromise and queue one hour early, and then stay about two hours after. Do you think that's long enough to meet Mika AND get a half-decent spot in the general admission?

Dang those silly parents.

Oh wait I'm one of those silly parents :teehee: Only I'll be queing with my daughters starting at 12:00.

I would say that for a good GA at least a couple hours (before) would be optimum.

If I remember Terminal 5, the line started really about 2-3 hours before the show. Except for the rag-tag group of Mika-Freaks who were there 12 hours before the show. :wink2:

Would your dad be able to drop you off earlier if he know who you'd be hanging out with? I am a 39 mother of two daughters who are 12 and 13.(Both will be at the show)

I've been married for 16 years. No criminal record and I work for the police department in the town where I live.

If your dad would like to email me you can do it through this web site.

Dang those silly parents.

Oh wait I'm one of those silly parents :teehee: Only I'll be queing with my daughters starting at 12:00.

I would say that for a good GA at least a couple hours (before) would be optimum.

If I remember Terminal 5, the line started really about 2-3 hours before the show. Except for the rag-tag group of Mika-Freaks who were there 12 hours before the show. :wink2:

Would your dad be able to drop you off earlier if he know who you'd be hanging out with? I am a 39 mother of two daughters who are 12 and 13.(Both will be at the show)

I've been married for 16 years. No criminal record and I work for the police department in the town where I live.

ha ha YEP and I am a 32-year-old mother of 2 Teenage boys 15 & 13. I can't say that I don't have a record :teehee: But, nothing SERIOUS, drug related or violent! *if that helps* :lmao:

That could be helpful, I'll let him know. Though we're driving up that day and it'll take about six hours, so I'm not sure if he'll be up for it.

Either way, I'm pretty much okay with not being close to the stage as long as it's half-possible I could see Mika up close afterward. Does he usually come out?

Thanks everyone!!

That could be helpful, I'll let him know. Though we're driving up that day and it'll take about six hours, so I'm not sure if he'll be up for it.

Either way, I'm pretty much okay with not being close to the stage as long as it's half-possible I could see Mika up close afterward. Does he usually come out?

Thanks everyone!!

Wow driving 6 hours-Your dad is awesome!!!

Holly-Did you notice that Rufus is one of the people Mika follows on Twitter?

OH YEAH! Mika lllooovveeesss Rufus . . . MIKA is the r e a s o n I even know who Rufus Wainwright is!!!! I am ETERNALLY greatful to Mika! :wub2: