Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

Actually, I only felt my head near explosure stage when the Swedish supporting act was on (amplifying was too loud). But then it was gone completely when Mika was on and also after the show until we entered a bar with some loud music.

I will try to look after myself now, thanks:wink2:

At least you survived....

I needed help from one before the Mika show in Malmö... :teehee: A member gave me some to eat and donno what went wrong but after a bite or 2 soemthing happened so i could barely breath :blink: Needed to sit down after cos of shock :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, bought a ticket.

Just got a text and legged it to a friends house as I don't currently have internet access! Have no idea if I can actually get there yet or anything but I'll work it out if a few days!

:roftl::roftl: mikafish :thumb_yello: glad your coming :wub2:

NOOOO!!!

I'll be at Bestival that day!!!

I't's the day before he plays there!

AND Bestival was supposed to be the first time he did the full show.

I feel cheated!!!

I must be totally insane! It's going to depend on if I can actually afford somewhere to stay and everything...but it looks like a fab little venue anh I'd love to see Mika there!

mika 2 times in one week :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: yes!!!!

"Hey Mika fans,

you are the first to hear this (it will be officially released on friday 28th)

Mika is doing an intimate gig at popstarz in London on Fri 11th Sep '09!!!

On friday 11th September the legend that is Mika will take to the stage in a special show at London Club 'Popstarz'.

Tickets are just £10 in advance!

This is Mika's second appearance at the club and will feature a full 45 min set of tunes from his new LP "The Boy Who Knew Too Much' AND his debut LP "Life In Cartoon Motion".

On top of this you get three rooms of popstarz club action, the indie room, pop rom and RnB plus smoking garden in the glamourous setting of The Scala venue, in Kings Cross London.

This is MIKA's second appearance at the famous London club, which is usually held at 'THE DEN' but has moved back to the Scala for one night only for this special event.

More info and ticket purchasing details is available on this facebook event page http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...0835433&ref=ts

or at http://www.popstarz.org

enjoy!!! "

Then why is it on their site and facebook? :blink:

I have to say no cos of my f***ing epilepsy and i can get hospitalised within a week (but only if i wanna get it) Got offered a bed a few min ago. tuesday. Said no cos of ehhmmm... tour...

:tears::crybaby:

u not coming?? :aah: how crap :shocked:

I would soooooooooooooo much love to go. Its just my epilepsy and i can get hospitalised pretty fast... if i wanna...I could of course keep on saying no to em and then go to the show

well your got to think of the lights in there. and not sure what sort of club it is :teehee: dont want anything to happen to you. :shocked::shocked:

well your got to think of the lights in there. and not sure what sort of club it is :teehee: dont want anything to happen to you. :shocked::shocked:

Well i do have photosensative eilepsy. But i wont die... I have went to shows before with lots of flashlight where nothing happened. They just dont like that i get 1-3 seizures a month and some small one i dont remember whats called... but feels like im getting a shock 1-2 hours 2-3 times a week :blink:

But anyway... i will sruvive i believe if i go... think i'll still wait to see till Monday. I have said no to get hospitalised for 6 years now :teehee: Ive just never got a call with i can get it in a few days if i want. And i know i dont wanna get it cos of fear...:blush-anim-cl:

Well i do have photosensative eilepsy. But i wont die... I have went to shows before with lots of flashlight where nothing happened. They just dont like that i get 1-3 seizures a month and some small one i dont remember whats called... but feels like im getting a shock 1-2 hours 2-3 times a week :blink:

But anyway... i will sruvive i believe if i go... think i'll still wait to see till Monday. I have said no to get hospitalised for 6 years now :teehee: Ive just never got a call with i can get it in a few days if i want. And i know i dont wanna get it cos of fear...:blush-anim-cl:

hay your be fine, its up to you and dont forget mikas only playing afew songs :shocked::shocked: just be careful. the sofa is still your anyway just let me know monday :thumb_yello:

hay your be fine, its up to you and dont forget mikas only playing afew songs :shocked::shocked: just be careful. the sofa is still your anyway just let me know monday :thumb_yello:

uuhhhhhhhh... would be my 2nd show a month only after my first :wub2:

Thx a mill still! I will keep you updated. Final answer will be Monday.

I would go 120% if i could give him a drink :roftl: Donno why but that just some i would love to... Just give him one. Dont have to drink it with him... :teehee:

uuhhhhhhhh... would be my 2nd show a month only after my first :wub2:

I would go 120% if i could give him a drink :roftl: Donno why but that just some i would love to... Just give him one. Dont have to drink it with him... :teehee:

yeah i want to give him one to :teehee: drink that is :teehee: your got a drity mind!!!! :naughty: