Mika at the Scala London Sept 11th: Mika 45 minute gig in London!!!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparkly mentioned this to me yesterday and I forgot to investigate it last night. So, in a rush this morning I've found the thread, followed the link, bought a ticket and now when I've come to write it in my diary..... I'm busy with something I probably can't get out of.

Bu**er!

Sparkly mentioned this to me yesterday and I forgot to investigate it last night. So, in a rush this morning I've found the thread, followed the link, bought a ticket and now when I've come to write it in my diary..... I'm busy with something I probably can't get out of.

Bu**er!

Awwwwwwww :huglove: I'm really sorry to hear that Ruth ... :(

I am such a fool.

And I've realised that it didn't ask me for any info. I just paid with PayPal. Will the PayPal reciept be enough to get the ticket on the door?

Laurel, have you filled your room?

(I'm not quite giving up on this....)

Edited by Ruth

I am such a fool.

And I've realised that it didn't ask me for any info. I just paid with PayPal. Will the PayPal reciept be enough to get the ticket on the door?

I have a few people interested ... but nothing concrete yet .... :thumb_yello:

I'll add you to the list in my head lol :wink2:

I don't think everyone who wants to stay in my room will be able too ... so I shall choose once people decide they are definitely coming or not :biggrin2:

I have a few people interested ... but nothing concrete yet .... :thumb_yello:

I'll add you to the list in my head lol :wink2:

I don't think everyone who wants to stay in my room will be able too ... so I shall choose once people decide they are definitely coming or not :biggrin2:

Are there people who haven't taken the plunge and bought a ticket? If so, they could have mine instead of it being wasted.

I am such a fool.

I've done the same, I'm going to email them and find out, was in such a rush to get my ticket that I didn't think about the fact they hadn't asked for details...but your details get sent along with the payment don't they, your name and address you have registered with PP?

I bought my ticket without looking at the dates or anything!! Lol! We are insane! Hope you can make it!

I did ask via the facebook page about what time box-office opens to collect tickets ... would hate to queue and then not be able to get them until the doors open at 9.00pm ... you can collect them from 5.30pm though :thumb_yello:

I'm glad someone asked about id for the purchases though .. I'm assuming the Paypal email would be ok ... cos' it does say what you are purchasing ....

Did anyone else get the email from Facebook today though confirming it is Mika ... cos' I did ..... :wub2:

So looking forward to this ..... :boing:

We already have some of the tracks he will play...

"Expect to hear all the hits including "Relax", "Love Today", "Big Girl You Are Beautiful", "Grace Kelly" and new single "We Are Golden" as well as the smash hit future singles "Rain" and "Blame It On The Girls".

Expect some surprises as well!"

(not I See You... plz.... :naughty: )

A great surprise for me would be him take of his shirt :naughy: :das:

Edited by Dark Angel

:roftl: yeah!!!

Hope it will be worth travling from Denmark to there... already sounds GREAT with one plan i have with a member :naughty:

You are coming then ... cos' I thought you'd decided not too ... Would be nice to meet you :biggrin2:

Does anyone know what time this will finish?

dont know if i will be able to stay, may have to

catch train home:sad:

Doors don't open til' 9.00pm ... so I don't think he'll be on til' very late ... Jemma said about 1.30am for these kind of nights .... it goes on til' about 5.00am or something - sorry I can't give you better news :huglove:

I've put in a time-off slip. When I get to work tomorrow I'll see if it's been approved.

I got a message on facebook about this thing, looks like it'll just be Mika and they announced "rain" and "blame it on the girls" to be future singles