Lady Gaga gone gaga for Mika!

micafan

I Actually Doubt It That They Are Dating Anyway, They Are Probably Just Friends..

I Have A Friend At School And I've Known Him For 5 Years... Just Because The Fact I Hang Around With Him, People Believe There's Something More Going On.. Well Actually There Isn't... But Those People Believe Anything Tho.. :naughty:

I Think It's Just A Thing When You See Two People Together, The Instant Reaction Is: Oh They Must Be Dating!.. It's Not Always The Case...

..EVERYBODY CAN HAVE FRIENDS WITH THE OPPISETTE SEX WITHOUT DATING THEM! :thumb_yello: ...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"As for her romantic life, GaGa has reportedly found a boyfriend. According to a report she’s dating a 29-year-old LA entrepreneur named Speedy whom she met on the set of her video for “Love Game.”"

source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/lady-gaga-hakkasan-hottie-212949/

Thank GOD

:woot_jump:

I wouldn't get too excited. I heard she been cheating on him

She is not just a downright whore, don't get her wrong. It's all been thought out very carefully.

Aaah, finally someone who sees it the same way :aah:

I wouldn't get too excited. I heard she been cheating on him

I've heard they broke up on the set of the paparazzi vid, he was jealous of the other 'men' she was... well you've seen the vid :roftl:

Aaahh, isn't showbizz plastic fantastic:mf_rosetinted:

It's too bad that Mika & lady GaGa are just friends to those who think they would make a good couple.

I guess it is fine for those who are jealous & don't think Lady GaGa is good enough for Mika.

Vote for Mika on the Tweeterwall.

5 days left!

Mika is in 47th place!

http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/usa/mr-twitter

You can vote every 20 minutes.

Go Mika!