• 20-30
    • 31-40
    • 40+

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.......I always lie about my age :naughty: On myspace I am 39, I usually ask people how old they think I am and alot of the time they say late thirties, which is good for me :thumb_yello: as I am in fact 43, but feel and act about 6 alot of the time......My poor kids having to put up with me. :naughty::blink:

According to your poll the oldings are dominating MFC atm.

Well.......I always lie about my age :naughty: On myspace I am 39, I usually ask people how old they think I am and alot of the time they say late thirties, which is good for me :thumb_yello: as I am in fact 43, but feel and act about 6 alot of the time......My poor kids having to put up with me. :naughty::blink:

I never lie about my age in RL, but on the internet I do. I don't like being asked such questions when I subscribe or download something. :sneaky2: If I remember correct I used the birthday of one of my brothers when I registered to MFC :teehee:

I never lie about my age in RL, but on the internet I do. I don't like being asked such questions when I subscribe or download something. :sneaky2: If I remember correct I used the birthday of one of my brothers when I registered to MFC :teehee:

Actually no I don't lie about it in real life either, and like you I mainly seem to do it on the internet:teehee: Must bring out the naughtiness in us oldlings. I think I did put my correct date of birth when I joined MFC but I just don't display the year on my page/

Actually no I don't lie about it in real life either, and like you I mainly seem to do it on the internet:teehee: Must bring out the naughtiness in us oldlings. I think I did put my correct date of birth when I joined MFC but I just don't display the year on my page/

We are famous for our naughtiness :roftl:

Another fogey to tip the scales!!:roftl:

I'm still getting over the shock of turning 40 this year! :shocked::shocked::shocked:

I think there must have been a mistake somewhere along the line........ :boxed:

:roftl:

Or...

"Hi, my name's Nono and I'm a lonely alcoholic, with a tendancy to whine...or wine...a lot."

:naughty:

and balls you are NOT 37 :roftl:

How do you know? What if I was lying about my age this whole time? :teehee: