Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!!!

You must be hungry! :shocked:

Oh, I was. That's what happens when you leave the house without eating breakfast in the morning, and not bringing anything to eat or drink with you. :lol3: I chugged that juice when I came home. :roftl:

I just started panicking when I couldn't find the "reply" button on Say Something Random. Then I realized the thread was closed..

Nice.

I've done that before. :teehee:

I woke up at 3:30 this morning and started getting my clothes out then was really excited that I had more time to sleep. And then I still woke up before my alarm.

Even if I wake up before my alarm, I won't get out the bed. It's too comfortable :naughty:

He's 17 years older than her(she's 18,just like me) and he's the owner of some popular disco in another state :shocked: when I asked her why,she said he's got lots of money and that's why she's attracted to him.

Disgusting.

:shocked:

ewww.

i don't mind the age if she was in love with him. :blink:

:shocked:

ewww.

i don't mind the age if she was in love with him. :blink:

I would,but it's another story...anywayz,she's not in love with him,she's only for his money.

And since he's a crimo,she'll probably get shot in car with him or something similar that happens to crimos and their families,and I don't want that to happen :boxed: