Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol! Yeah! Cupcakes are great but quite long to baking :P

Oh rainbow, cool! Aww, what's the problem withe "standing rainbow" rainbowgril's mum!? lol

it was cos 1. she had to make loads of different coloured icing and then 2. get it to stand with a hole underneath.... it looked amazing though! :biggrin2:

Heres a joke:

Teacher: what is the formula for water.

Student: H, I,J,K,L,M,N,O

Teacher: that's not what i taught you?

Student:but you said the formula for water was H to O

:naughty:

My random bit:

OOOH DARLING, please believe me, I never meant you no harm.. ::groovy:

I'm not happy, quite pee-pee'd off because last Saturday I asked my friend if she would go to the fair coming to town this Saturday, NOW her "very newly" friends seem to have tagged along and tbh I don't really like them cos they have a reputation for trouble and I don't like that.. Now I dunno what to do cos it on Saturday and I ain't going if they are going... Why do think always go wrong!?!?..

I can't tell my friend that it's new troublemaking friends are the reason why I don't wanna go with her to the fair.. But who do I go with now!?!?!... :sneaky2:

KACHINGA!!! :kachinga:

I might be going to the fair with the boy I fancy from school because I ain't going with my friend cos she's going with her mates who I don't like..

I'd rather be happy and have a fun time than left out and misterable :thumb_yello:

..I'm so glad the MFC has the random thread, I wouldn't where to share my random lil' stories otherwise!... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS THREAD!!