Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Right, on these things on facebook where your friends answer questions about you.. I'm starting to get worried about the answers they are giving... Mika keeps popping up now in every question answered and this is some of them that have been said..

- Apparantly if I had a boat I'd call it 'Mika'

- If I was a flower I'd be a 'Mika' styled flower

- If I was an ice cream flavour I'd be 'Mika' flavoured

- My dream job would be to be 'Mika'... :blink:

- If I went to a costume party I'd dress as 'Mika'

I could put the rest up but that would take ages... I'm starting to worry about the impression I make to people, it seems the only thing everyone connects to me is 'Mika'.. :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when people go on and on and ON about how cute/hot/sexy Mika (or any artist) is but don't seem to care about his music at all. :sneaky2:

i love everything about him... the fact that he's cute/hot/sexy is just an excellent bonus.... :naughty::wub2:

I hate it when people go on and on and ON about how cute/hot/sexy Mika (or any artist) is but don't seem to care about his music at all. :sneaky2:

Well most probably they saw him first in a magazine or newspaper before the heard him sing and made their impression of him from that.

I heard his music about 5-6 months before I actually saw him on the TV screen and by then I was already a big fan :thumb_yello:

i love everything about him... the fact that he's cute/hot/sexy is just an excellent bonus.... :naughty::wub2:

Exactly. :thumb_yello::wub2::teehee:

Well most probably they saw him first in a magazine or newspaper before the heard him sing and made their impression of him from that.

I heard his music about 5-6 months before I actually saw him on the TV screen and by then I was already a big fan :thumb_yello:

:dunno: I guess, but people like that can't really call themselves fans,IMO. :sneaky2:

Sorry, I needed to vent. :wink2:

Next random comment: My cat is licking a chair. :blink:

I hate that some ppl becomes a fan of someone cos of the outside/look and the music after :sneaky2:

Oh well, that's their concern, I think. They just "fall in love", you know. And when you're "in love" everything that person does is magic, any kind of music is wonderful. Don't blame them. :wink2:

It happend to me as well when I was young, I admit, and there was nothing I could do. :blush-anim-cl: Sadly, most of popular music industry is based on good looking artists and romantic emotions of young girls.

Oh well' date=' that's their concern, I think. They just "fall in love", you know. And when you're "in love" everything that person does is magic, any kind of music is wonderful. Don't blame them. :wink2:

It happend to me as well when I was young, I admit, and there was nothing I could do. :blush-anim-cl: Sadly, most of popular music industry is based on good looking artists and romantic emotions of young girls.[/quote']

i dont blame em... i just dont get it and think its kinda "wrong" somehow... But think i know what you mean... happened to me back many years ago with Hanson :teehee:

Oh well' date=' that's their concern, I think. They just "fall in love", you know. And when you're "in love" everything that person does is magic, any kind of music is wonderful. Don't blame them. :wink2:

It happend to me as well when I was young, I admit, and there was nothing I could do. :blush-anim-cl: Sadly, most of popular music industry is based on good looking artists and romantic emotions of young girls.[/quote']

But isn't that really just a celebrity crush tho? I'm 14 and I fancy a couple of singers (Mika is one of them) but I love them for their talent and everything not just because I find them attactive.

I think some people do just like the looks not the music, it's also the same with people. The ones who have boyfriends/girlfriends at school go for people on looks not about their personality or anything which it should be. They could turn out to be a right **** which most do discover that after reality hits.