Una pena de amor por un beso

Vengo a buscar el sol

Me trae el viento

Cambio desilusión por un sentimiento.

:mf_rosetinted:

I like the frames..and how bold they are :biggrin2:

Hmm, I like them. :wub2:

Whoo! :thumb_yello:

I have a little headache. It's trippy because...I hardly ever get headaches. Like HARD-LY. Same thing with sickness, I rarely get sick. But then again, I almost passed out in the shower on Wednesday morning so...:shocked: What's wrong with me? :aah:

I'm the opposite of you. Although I do feel like passing out in the shower sometimes. I think it's from a lack of oxygen, because when I keep the window open, it really helps a lot. :naughty:

Its something by Alphabeat...think! think! :doh:

I don't think it is something by Alphabeat but I know what you mean, you are probably thinking of 10000 Nights... My knowlodge on Alphabeat is nearly good as my knowlodge on Mika, still a little way off tho.. I know pretty much most things about them, (songs, lyrics, about the band, etc.) :mf_rosetinted:..Have no hesitation to slap me, I'm feeling light headed and tired...

I still have to start my homework. I have to read a (giant) article and write an essay on that article. Not to mention the homework assignment (which, even though it's short in terms of the number of pages, will take me forever to do because it's hard). :( It's all due Monday.

I feel like watching Beauty and the Beast :wub2:

I NOW HAVE THIS SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!! :aah:

You put a spell on me,

I don't know what to do,

It's an ability that draws me closer to you,

alphabeat-a.gif

I'm going to catch some much need Z's... Goodnight everybody! :bye:

Goodnight :bye:

yeah! but its not really noticable because its dark blue, and the guy said he'd dye the rest of my hair my natural colour but he dyed it black. so the black over powers the blue. so its barely noticable :dunno:

What's your natural colour? That reminds me of the time I tried to dye my hair purple. Twice. Didn't work out so great. :no:

its really dark but its not black black black.

I look like a punk rocker :roftl: which isnt necessarily a bad thing. YAY GREEN DAY but I hate all those other lables that go with them. :dunno: I think my hair looks better now regardless, since all that blond I had, I did it myself with a bottle of peroxide so theres random blotches of copper and blonde and white-ish and light brown. And then I missed a couple of spots. OH DEAR, i didn't realize how bad it was until the hairdresser was like :hair: going "WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!!!!!!!"

and I went 2 months like that haha!

its really dark but its not black black black.

I look like a punk rocker :roftl: which isnt necessarily a bad thing. YAY GREEN DAY but I hate all those other lables that go with them. :dunno: I think my hair looks better now regardless, since all that blond I had, I did it myself with a bottle of peroxide so theres random blotches of copper and blonde and white-ish and light brown. And then I missed a couple of spots. OH DEAR, i didn't realize how bad it was until the hairdresser was like :hair: going "WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!!!!!!!!"

and I went 2 months like that haha!

:teehee: Oh you. Do you have a regular hairdresser? I don't trust any one person with my hair. I'm forever hopping from place to place.

My hair's dark but not black too. Curiously, it suddenly went lighter a couple weeks ago. A "wtf" moment for sure.

:teehee: Oh you. Do you have a regular hairdresser? I don't trust any one person with my hair. I'm forever hopping from place to place.

My hair's dark but not black too. Curiously, it suddenly went lighter a couple weeks ago. A "wtf" moment for sure.

Haha, Yeah I always change hairdressers too. Some of them REALLY SUCK!

I wasn't even supposed to go to the hair dressers, My mom was going and I was just going to go look around in the mall. And then out of nowhere, she's running after me going "DO YOU WANT YOURS DONE, HE SAYS HE CAN DO YOURS TOO"

so I just said, sure whatever, I bet he really regreted it though, It took him hours to fix that mess!!

Oh yeah, that Hair dresser is also my neighbour :D lol. I only went to him once before...... years ago. And I felt he didn't do anything, but this time, he worked his magic. (Note: I only got it dyed, no cut) My hairs ridiculously thick, so I always feel really bad for whoevers doing it. But I always get "you'll be grateful when you're 80" :roftl:

By the way, try a male hairstylist, Over the years, I've found them to be the best

I used to go to a guy and his son, John and Edwin Johnston, who are top notch. They're in magazines and stuff, and on google images and all that. Their place is called The Cutting Room.... I think I will go back to them next time....