Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great:thumb_yello:

my whole family is coming with me:biggrin2:

Cool! :thumb_yello: same here, but my sister and I have standing places and my parents seats. So you're going to Antwerp! Hope to see you there! :thumb_yello:

My mom needs to get over her House addiction!

i watched a few episodes if I happened to catch it on telly and she watched a couple with me and now sh'e totally addicted! She tapes every episode she can't watch (and it's on telly A LOT) and begs me to watch it with her!

She's driving me mad!

I mean, it's a good show but I can only take so much of it because every episode ends up feeling the same as the last.

I had finshed all my work I had to do in I.T this morning and we had a cover teacher so we had nothing else to do after the work we had done. The cover teacher tells me I should do something that interests me. YT is blocked at our school but I manged to get onto MS website (which isn't blocked YAY!) and watched Mika... :aah: I was getting funny looks by everybody in my class wondering how the **** I manged to watch a music vid at school plus the teacher was right behind me at one point.. :naughty:Good job I didn't put the WAG vid on...