Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

I can't do gold the wrong colouring...I am gonna either wear..a bright red frock,or black or dark turquoise or just jeans cos cba! LOL

Gosh this time next week we will be getting ready to go in!!! I hope it is a warm day.

As for hotels ...Urgh! sick of looking. I only know South Kensington and Chelsea and talk about extortion! :roftl: well it has to be done i suppose!...Hmmm The Ritz you say! ....I wish! Only one I will be seeing are the crackers!xxx

Edited by daisylou

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daisy where exactly do you live?

Up near Freddie in the North East ...freaking Miles away...about 3hours+ on train...I would come back same day but bought train tix now and would be too kanckered and take longer for me to get better again...still suffering Blackpool! Only got up yesterday for the 1st time!

x x x

They said they were only giving ten tickets away. 5 winners = 10 tickets because they're giving a pair each.

I'm going in a gold and silver dress. Gold for WAG and silver for the set he has on stage lol. Thought it worked out rather nicely. Oooh and it's sequined so nice and sparkly :wink2:

10 pairs hun , 10 winners , 20 peeps:thumb_yello:

Up near Freddie in the North East ...freaking Miles away...about 3hours+ on train...I would come back same day but bought train tix now and would be too kanckered and take longer for me to get better again...still suffering Blackpool! Only got up yesterday for the 1st time!

x x x

Well Freddie's going back same day as well. Can't you cancel your order and get a return instead?

I want us all to dance on stage in our gold undies with rain pishing all over us .. Ive already twittered :thumb_yello:

I think we should not try and make too much of an impact , just keep in the background:naughty:

Oh of course we don't wanna take over, but it would be lovely if Mika would say "and members of my fanclub are right there, I recognise all of them" and then the camera turns on us, Rose is waving the flag and we're all like "WOOOOO!!!" :roftl::roftl:

Yes I saw that twitter comment! I'd love it if Mika done a video with MFCers :biggrin2:

Oh of course we don't wanna take over, but it would be lovely if Mika would say "and members of my fanclub are right there, I recognise all of them" and then the camera turns on us, Rose is waving the flag and we're all like "WOOOOO!!!" :roftl::roftl:

Yes I saw that twitter comment! I'd love it if Mika done a video with MFCers :biggrin2:

Hmm he did on big girls huh?

Hmmmmmmm :aah:

Hes just there to play a song!! noo nooooooo :roftl:

I think he'll be interviewed and play, that's what Gaga did.

And I'm not going for Mika, I'm going for Buster, so I'll be gutted if he's not there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

And I'm not going for Mika, I'm going for Buster, so I'll be gutted if he's not there!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

LMAO it's all about the dog, he's adorable, and Mika clearly likes dogs :naughty:

I'd love it if he gets interviewed, he needs to be interviewed on TV more in this country he doesn't get enough of it. I don't think people realise how lovely Mika actually is and I think if people got to know his personality a bit more he might gain a few more fans :aah:

LMAO it's all about the dog, he's adorable, and Mika clearly likes dogs :naughty:

I'd love it if he gets interviewed, he needs to be interviewed on TV more in this country he doesn't get enough of it. I don't think people realise how lovely Mika actually is and I think if people got to know his personality a bit more he might gain a few more fans :aah:

Indeed my niece watches Paul O Grady and I hope she does watch when he's interviewed, because all my family think of is his falsetto, and never even read or watch interviews when he's on.

Or OLGA! she is gorgeous! I want a dowgeeeeee!:roftl:*takes big handbag and steals Paul's!*:biggrin2:

xx

Have you guys seen this? says it is filmed 12.30pm?????..and not live??? thought it was 4pm we have to be there for?? unless they do a few a day???

xx

http://www.lostintv.com/tv_show.cfm?f=1252941866144&content_type_id=145

I think some shows are prerecorded, due to scheduling commitments of some of the guests.

I assume ours is one of the live ones as Mika will be here that day.

Have you guys seen this? says it is filmed 12.30pm?????..and not live??? thought it was 4pm we have to be there for?? unless they do a few a day???

xx

http://www.lostintv.com/tv_show.cfm?f=1252941866144&content_type_id=145

I think that's to do with the little sketches they do on the show sometimes.

Indeed my niece watches Paul O Grady and I hope she does watch when he's interviewed, because all my family think of is his falsetto, and never even read or watch interviews when he's on.

EXACTLY! It would be nice to have some of the public go "oh, actually, he's not that annoying. He seems like a nice guy."