Free tickets to LONDON Television appearance Monday 21st September

lostintv

No I had actually seen the thread, but it's often hard for me to get on MFC at work so I may not have, in which case your text would have been crucial and made all the difference. I don't get into trouble if the phone rings, just for too much surfing of the net :naughty:

aawww yaaaay go me!!! SuperCaz!! *dons cloak*

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt see or hear of this till I turned my pc on at about 8.30 pm so faaar too late by then and I'm well gutted but more cos even if I HAD seen it and applied I cant go :tears: hubby wont let me ditch the 25th wedding anniversary holiday plans :badmood:pft I was soooo tempted to ditch him for MIka but.... thought I better behave myself instead...BOOORING!!!

But if anyone gets spare ticket Bumblebee_Vix would like to go she lives in London already.

I didnt see or hear of this till I turned my pc on at about 8.30 pm so faaar too late by then and I'm well gutted but more cos even if I HAD seen it and applied I cant go :tears: hubby wont let me ditch the 25th wedding anniversary holiday plans :badmood:pft I was soooo tempted to ditch him for MIka but.... thought I better behave myself instead...BOOORING!!!

But if anyone gets spare ticket Bumblebee_Vix would like to go she lives in London already.

:naughty::naughty:

dont worry robs getting the right hump, fu**ing mika costs me 2much :shocked::starwars::boxing::thumbdown: whatever rob it mika :hypo:

Aww Viv! I think we'll see who's got tickets first and then decide who's going with who. I would have let you know like I did with others but I don't have your number.

Someone has received email?:blink:

I haven't got an e-mail yet.

I wish they'd fly in special overseas audience members:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Then again, that wouldn't help, cos I still don't have a passport:aah:

Yes ... passport would help .... you'd not get very far otherwise :teehee:

I've only ever been abroad once ... didn't have a passport til' 2007 .... do have one now though :boing:

I went on a cruise to the Caribbean :wub2:

Though this is off-topic ... though nothing unusual there :teehee:

I've only ever been abroad once ... didn't have a passport til' 2007 .... do have one now though :boing:

I went on a cruise to the Caribbean :wub2:

Though this is off-topic ... though nothing unusual there :teehee:

Oh lovely! I went on a cruise once, round the canary islands. Went to Vigo in Spain, Tenerife, Madeira and...somewhere else :aah:

But I've also been to America, Italy and Egypt! :thumb_yello:

Singapore! Wow! Was it nice?

Dudette, you need to see places! :biggrin2:

Yes. It was nice. Very muggy, and at that age I wasn't a fan of Asian foods, but it was pretty and clean and had interesting touristy things... Oh and at 10, I didn't care about shopping! I look back now and think of what a tragedy that was, but I can't change it. And that's back when Singapore was still cheap.

Yeah, I do need to see places, but we've just bought a house, so going overseas is waaaaay down on our list of priorities. And my husband has never really had wanderlust... And I did and I've just kind of squashed it.