Introductions!

MannyCulpena

Hey so I'm new too but I got asked to crate a new thread:D

ekmm alright It says on my profile I'm here since May but basiclly what I did is I just signed up and left the site. And I just came accros it today again. So lemme introduce myself first

*Clearing throat* Hello. My name is Justyna (call me Justina) I'm 14 since 12th of August (Mika's a week youger than me if not couting the years haha) I'm Polish but I'm living in Ireland. I have never been to one of the Mika's amaizing gigs as I'm dependant ( ) on my mum with money and all. I feel kinda odd in here couse you know each other by name, you met each othe couple times and you met Mika and Youre all older and I feel like youll be treating me like a brat But on the other hand: For Christs Sake Im a teenager I am GOLDEN !!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all okay. I'm 14 too. I'm not new but my sister is elmindreda so I haven't really been on the site because she always is. She's now in college. Welcome. You're going to have a great time here. There are some pretty interesting things that go on.

(I still don't know anyone's names except for the people my sister talks about.)

Edited by Estrella

[/color]It's all okay. I'm 14 too. I'm not new but my sister is elmindreda so I haven't really been on the site because she always is. She's now in college. Welcome. You're going to have a great time here. There are some pretty interesting things that go on.

(I still don't know anyone's names except for the people my sister talks about.)

Ah - but we know Elmindreda :wink2:

Hey so I'm new too but I got asked to crate a new thread:D

ekmm alright It says on my profile I'm here since May but basiclly what I did is I just signed up and left the site. And I just came accros it today again. So lemme introduce myself first

*Clearing throat* Hello. My name is Justyna (call me Justina) I'm 14 since 12th of August (Mika's a week youger than me if not couting the years haha) I'm Polish but I'm living in Ireland. I have never been to one of the Mika's amaizing gigs as I'm dependant ( ) on my mum with money and all. I feel kinda odd in here couse you know each other by name, you met each othe couple times and you met Mika and Youre all older and I feel like youll be treating me like a brat But on the other hand: For Christs Sake Im a teenager I am GOLDEN !!!

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I thing I misled you right here. I meant you can call me Justina if you want if you ever meet me. My proper name is v hard to pronounce for some freaking reason:roftl: thats how people call me at school and I truly hate it but they cant pronouce it propaly and once I said "Just call me Justina" as a joke but its stock to me now :sneaky2: sorry for misleading haha *giving fowers to each misled MFCer as an apology*