• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, im confused:blink:

When did he get to No 7?:shocked:

I thought it was 8:aah:

They closed the chart when he was #8, but the single is still climbing on iTunes. If you look at the chart on iTunes itself it will show you in real time what position the single is in.

His record label and management were probably breaking out in hives at first... only now, we've got Imogen Heap and Capital FM spreading the word. :roftl:

He's a marketing genius. :biggrin2:

I hate when people sell their music with their bodies.

Mika, don't do this :tears:

Am I the only one who thinks this is really cheap? :boxed:

I don't want him doing a naked vlog.

I'm sure he's just playing around. I can't imagine he'd ever have seriously revealed anything more than he already revealed in the uncensored WAG video. I mean, you can't even post that sort of thing on YouTube. :roftl:

I think he was just having a bit of fun. He said something in that Q interview about competing with Calvin Harris about who could be more shameless in promoting their album.... and there we have it.

I'm sure that if it really had gotten to number 3, he'd either have flaked out altogether or come up with some cheeky interpretation of "naked video blog" that didn't come close to full-frontal. :teehee:

I think he was just having a bit of fun. He said something in that Q interview about competing with Calvin Harris about who could be more shameless in promoting their album.... and there we have it.

:thumb_yello: Yeah Nono that's all it is. Imogen was going along with it and she's a pretty respectable chick. Don't worry about it. :naughty:

You know how many people watch WAG just to see mika shirtless? :naughty:

He's already selling music by his looks. There's a lot of shallow people out there that don't care about his talent. :sad:

Yeah, but he shouldn't endorse that.

I'm sure he's just playing around. I can't imagine he'd ever have seriously revealed anything more than he already revealed in the uncensored WAG video. I mean, you can't even post that sort of thing on YouTube. :roftl:

I'm sure that if it really had gotten to number 3, he'd either have flaked out altogether or come up with some cheeky interpretation of "naked video blog" that didn't come close to full-frontal. :teehee:

I'm not so sure. He's kind of psycho all of a sudden. :huh: